16610 to 116610LN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 16610 to 116610LN

Hi bros n sis...having headache whether should i change my current 16610 sub to the ceramic sub..? Is there any good reasons why i should change to Sub C from my current sub other than the ceramic bezel..my current 16610 sub is V series..my frens were telling me that i should sell my 16610 and get the Sub C since it is nicer with blue ilumn,ceramic bezel etc.. I was thinking should i sell my 16610 or nope...maybe bros can advise me isit worth for me to buy the Sub C or just stay with my current Sub..thanks a million..I love u all....!

i had the same thoughts as u initially..and was not really sold on the 116610LN...recently when i tried on the 116610LN i fell in love with it..not only the ceramic bezel, but also the larger hour markers (maxi dial), wider lugs (really makes a big difference), glidelock clasp on bracelet. looks so much smarter than the 16610.
    elusive

Comment

Suggest you try on the 116610, feel it for yourself and then decide.
      Rolex - SUB 116610LV /SUB 116610LN / DSSD 116660 / GMT2C 116710 / Lady DJ 178274
      Others - Tag Heuer F1 Lady Ceramic
      / Longines Quartz / Lanvin Quartz

Comment

Agree on that..the new SubC looks great too..it look kind of big eventhough it has the same case diameter 40mm as the 16610..maybe i should consider..

Comment

Originally posted by Rockstar View Post
          Agree on that..the new SubC looks great too..it look kind of big eventhough it has the same case diameter 40mm as the 16610..maybe i should consider..
          yes it certainly does, i sold away my 16610 cos it looks rather awkward on my wrist (which is rather long) ... the 116610ln adds significant heft and chunk and i'm finally satisfied with how it sits on my wrist
          elusive

Comment

Originally posted by relac88
            New 116610 definitely looks n wears alot better than old 16610
            Bro ive seen u always support the new ceramic be it gmt or sub..n i agree with that..the new subc is much heavier than the old sub i assume..like it to be heavy..haha..maybe i really should consider the new Subc..

Comment

Bro Rockstar,

Looks like you are more bias to the new Sub C. :-) Go for it. :-)

I can buy your 16610 from you ;-)

You can PM/SMS me @ 9828 5620 to discuss. Thank you.

Comment

Tanx to all bros for the input..appriciate that man..a lot of bros here also pm me if i wanted to let go my 16610..yeah i will think abt it..cheers

Comment

Since you say Headache then sell lah.

Comment

Originally posted by Noriki View Post
                    Since you say Headache then sell lah.
                    Easier said than done..shall think abt it..thanks guys

Comment

Originally posted by satch View Post
                      i had the same thoughts as u initially..and was not really sold on the 116610LN...recently when i tried on the 116610LN i fell in love with it..not only the ceramic bezel, but also the larger hour markers (maxi dial), wider lugs (really makes a big difference), glidelock clasp on bracelet. looks so much smarter than the 16610.
                      I feel that SubC looked nicer too.

Comment

in recent years trend is towards bigger watches
                        the new submariner does look alot bigger than its predecessor

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X