SDDS Price Droping Fast?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SDDS Price Droping Fast?

Now 3 bros here selling 3 SDDS with the cheapest at $12000. Guess prices is coming down fast. Think wait until next year prices will drop further. Any comments from any bros?

most likely prices for rolexes will continue to see a downwards trend especially next year due to the economy downturn ....

Guess maybe should wait and see how is the prices movement before pulling the trigger ....

my 2 cents

Comment

What scares me most is the sharp decrease in the GMT 2c price that I see many dealers here selling below $9k, bnib !!! Heard that it'll get worse after CNY.
      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

yup i believe it will get worse after CNY.... now all prices keep falling that include the exclusive ss daytona .... Heard milgaus GV is also selling at low now...

Comment

I think not at its bottom most yet. Can get lower. When someone here started selling DSSD, it was at @$19k range. See what happens now . IIRC, it was only 1-2mths ago.
          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Just my 2cts.

Rolex prices are dropping very fast and I agree with all the bros that it will drop further.

But I feel that there is a limit how low it can go. Rolex can always reduce production(demand & supply). Do not forget that Rolex is now a foundation(profit orientated though). Protecting the brand is more important than profit.

When existing inventory is sold. Guess what??? People will be paying premium again. No one will ever know how low the price can go. Like COE prices.

I will buy what I can afford and is reasonably priced "to me".

Comment

Cash is KING......

Agreed with all, prices r going down 4 all luxuries items. So those wif cold hard cash in-hand & r aiming 2 buy sum rolexes, k wait a few more mths. C... C... look.... look 4 a while! No hurry.

D worse is yet to come in terms of d economic down-turn.

Comment

Originally posted by panerai7776 View Post
                Just my 2cts.

Rolex prices are dropping very fast and I agree with all the bros that it will drop further.

But I feel that there is a limit how low it can go. Rolex can always reduce production(demand & supply). Do not forget that Rolex is now a foundation(profit orientated though). Protecting the brand is more important than profit.

When existing inventory is sold. Guess what??? People will be paying premium again. No one will ever know how low the price can go. Like COE prices.

I will buy what I can afford and is reasonably priced "to me".
                i think u r correct i have also heard something like actually a rolex watch cost price is not so ex. just that AD earn about 30% and now due to economy not good, now they r willing to sell u cheaper at least to cover abit here and there. so actually is not rolex having discount, as rolex don give discount 1, is just that AD that take watches from rolex now earn less % profit. so lets hope maybe from the rumoured 30% to 20% to less and less then hehe, can whack liao. before they start to sell at premium again hehe

Comment

Do Omega maintain their discount at 18% now?
                  Rolex stainless steel daytona (black dial)
                  Rolex LV submariner
                  Rolex TT black submariner
                  Rolex GMT2 Pepsi
                  Rolex Non date submariner
                  Rolex Explorer2
                  More...

Comment

im waiting for the time to coe where all popular rolex sports model are selling at good price ... whacking time ... keke

Comment

went to collect my watch frm a pre-owned store in town, met this young guy, very young, who bought a SDDS 6 weeks ago and was trying to sell it now (still BNIB with stickers on). he paid $16.1k (saw the receipt, frm Dickson), was offered $11.5k (which i think a very decent price considering it's a pre-owned store).

price has dropped and will continue to drop bt i believe there's a limit to it. like it or not, many ADs are still selling at premium to walk in customers. if you know the market, bargain hard, you will get a better deal thn most. bt it will nvr be the best deal as there is always ppl who claims getting it at a better price, real or not i am not sure. like there's claim of LV going for less thn $7.5k or even close to $7k (yes, frm local AD), i doubt bt who knows.. or maybe i choose not to believe coz i paid much more. if there's really good lobang, won't it be great to share instead of 'you shd know whr' or 'tht you have to find out urself'

Comment

Y are people not sharing where they got it? For example Local AD shop name, location and lastly SE name.

Comment

Originally posted by sunzhi View Post
                          went to collect my watch frm a pre-owned store in town, met this young guy, very young, who bought a SDDS 6 weeks ago and was trying to sell it now (still BNIB with stickers on). he paid $16.1k (saw the receipt, frm Dickson), was offered $11.5k (which i think a very decent price considering it's a pre-owned store).

price has dropped and will continue to drop bt i believe there's a limit to it. like it or not, many ADs are still selling at premium to walk in customers. if you know the market, bargain hard, you will get a better deal thn most. bt it will nvr be the best deal as there is always ppl who claims getting it at a better price, real or not i am not sure. like there's claim of LV going for less thn $7.5k or even close to $7k (yes, frm local AD), i doubt bt who knows.. or maybe i choose not to believe coz i paid much more. if there's really good lobang, won't it be great to share instead of 'you shd know whr' or 'tht you have to find out urself'
                          yeah... if got lobang must share... i am accumulating bullets to hoot...

Comment

No use one. They will tell you the same story like walk around ask for the price or go look for yourself. Or they just post Hour glass but which THG?? Must post AD, location and SE name to contact mah.

Comment

Yes i agreed , most of them who claim that they can get certain model at very good price , but when PM them they will give the same old excuse like go walk around lah , take note of those bigger AD lah which to me is bull**** .

I don't wanna mention names , but a few lao jiao members here also like that , i dunno why , but for me if i got a gd lobang from my AD , i would be more than happy to share so that my AD know that i bring friends to them .
                              Focal JM_Labs .
                              "The Sprits Of Sounds".

Rolex WG Daytona D series Silver dial 116509
                              Rolex RG DD II with pink diamond dial V Series 218235
                              Rolex YG President DD with Diamond and Ruby 18038
                              Rolex Explorer I Black D series 114270
                              Rolex DJ TT Grey Dial 16233
                              Rolex Precision 6694 Black Dial
                              Rolex Precision 6694 Silver Dial
                              Rolex Oyster Perpetual Z series black dial 176200
                              Panerai 233K 8 days power reserve
                              Cartier Santos 100XL
                              Hublot Big Bang Edition 44mm

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse