Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 116610ln

Hi all,

Just picked up a 116610ln. Really very happy with it but I just observed something that's unusual and I hope the bros here could advise me.

The rolex logo on the crown, mine is pointing downwards. With the face of the watch facing skywards, the logo is pointing straight down.

Is this normal?

Thanks in advance to all.

Yes it's normal, not all crowns are aligned straight horizontally as swee as u see in the pictures. Doesn't matter

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

for commercial photo purpose, the crown is always adjusted to face upwards with the dial of the watch

Comment

Gee, guess I worry too much. U guys certainly set my mind at ease now. Thanks all.

Comment

Frankly with rolex's precision and manufacturing technology, they should align all crown to face up in dial direction when fully tightened

Comment

Originally posted by skydweller_sg View Post
            Frankly with rolex's precision and manufacturing technology, they should align all crown to face up in dial direction when fully tightened
            Ya bro.... they "confess" and "talk it up" about all this perfection, "we are the best", "we use the best materials" thing yet can't set a screw thread on a lathe !! SO AGREE !
            ROLEX.

Comment

Maybe it will be one of their items to improve

Comment

My brand new rolex also same issues. on the contrary, my preown 2005 SD's crown is lined perfectly! lol

"because nobody stops at one watch" - kohym
                http://kymwatchlog.blogspot.com/

Comment

my 2007 SD has a upside down crown

Comment

Imagine the look on the sales associate's face when she saw my msg asking why the crown is upside down. Lol...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X