Pre-Owned Explorer II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-Owned Explorer II

Hi every one, i am newbie here and would like to check out how much a pre-owned Explorer II, black dial dated year 2008 can fetch?

Thanks,

No definite answer. Depends on condition of the watch, with box and papers and market supply & demand. Why not browse through the sales garage or even sold items garage to get a "feel" of the pricing.

Comment

Hi Ray,
      Thanks for the details .. Will check that later ...

Anoterh question .. is it advisable to sell here or sell to second hand watch shop?

Comment

I think as most bros here would agree, you probably get better prices here
        than pre-owned shops for they act as intermediaries and would need to cover
        their operating overheads.

Comment

Thanks again Ray for your input.

I have some question on my Explorer II .. If the series number starting with Z, does it mean it's Z Series?

Mine is yr 2008 and wonder how can we differentiate the series ..

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by cyloh2008 View Post
            Hi every one, i am newbie here and would like to check out how much a pre-owned Explorer II, black dial dated year 2008 can fetch?

Thanks,
            Depends on condition of the watch and does it comes with box and cert. It should be 5500-6500.
            [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
            A Crown for Every Achievement
            Life is Nothing Without Style

Comment

Yeah, it come with box n paper. Noted. Thanks for the input.

Comment

5.5k for fullset mint condition appear reasonable

Comment

Thanks for the feedback .. seem that Explorer II still hold a gd resale value ..

Comment

that's usually the case for rolex sports model
                    almost all rolex sports see a jump in its preown value after discon

Originally posted by cyloh2008 View Post
                    Thanks for the feedback .. seem that Explorer II still hold a gd resale value ..

Comment

Hi cyloh 2008,

Z serial number is about 2006. You can do a google search for Rolex series numbers and you will know which serial number corresponds to which year of production.

Comment

Guess the series and year of manufacture is just a guideline
                        Have seen z series datejust in ADs and was told these are new stock made in 2011..
                        Not quite convinced, called rolex center from AD and provided serial number, rolex center confirm its new stock made in 2011

Originally posted by it0001rn View Post
                        Hi cyloh 2008,

Z serial number is about 2006. You can do a google search for Rolex series numbers and you will know which serial number corresponds to which year of production.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X