X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ahboy82 View Post
    Hi hi,

thanks for the info. Are your frens able to get any discounts for explorer II?

Also, what's NAC? I am keen to go down and ask...
    I didn't ask but I believe there should have since they paid in cash. NAC = Ngee Ann City (building that houses Takashimaya).
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Originally posted by stlf View Post
      If u are looking for the expII,i can help u get a good price.
      Hey stlf,

thanks for the help but I am looking for the old explorer II 16570, white dial rather than the newly released one. If you have good lobang for me do give me a note! I email Hourglass and Sincere and both their replies are that they no longer have stock for this discontinued model, and instead recommended me the newer one which is out of my budget since it is over 10k.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
        I didn't ask but I believe there should have since they paid in cash. NAC = Ngee Ann City (building that houses Takashimaya).
        Alamak, I know Ngee Ann City for sure, but not what NAC stands for. Now I know. Haha.

Comment

Yes, some shops still carry the older model (16570) in both black and white but stocks are depleting very soon. Just last week, two of my friends bought one each (black & white) from two different ADs separately and those were the last pieces in the shops and according to the ADs, they would not be able to order anymore from ROLEX, Switzerland.

Just few days ago, I saw two (black & white) at Watch Palace, Lucky Plaza, and one white at Hour Glass, NAC.

Good luck!
          Originally posted by ahboy82 View Post
          Hey stlf,

thanks for the help but I am looking for the old explorer II 16570, white dial rather than the newly released one. If you have good lobang for me do give me a note! I email Hourglass and Sincere and both their replies are that they no longer have stock for this discontinued model, and instead recommended me the newer one which is out of my budget since it is over 10k.

wow does that mean that the old explorer ii is confirmed to be discontinued?

Comment

• This has always been the case for ROLEX. Once a new model is produced, the older one gets discontinued. Some recent examples include the Seadweller(16660)-Deep Sea Seadweller(116660), Submariner(16610)-Submariner C(116610), Explorer I 36mm(114270)-Explorer I 39mm(214270).
            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• ah, thanks for the info!

Comment

• recent addition ....

Comment

Hey stlf,

Hi Ah Boy,
                  I am able to get you the old explorer. even the the new one at relatively attractive price. do sms me if you really keen to get them. Must do so quick for both the models as the old model is depleting so fast and the new ones increase their prices every 6months. Hp: 979.242.44
                  alfie

Comment

This has always been the case for ROLEX. Once a new model is produced, the older one gets discontinued. Some recent examples include the Seadweller(16660)-Deep Sea Seadweller(116660), Submariner(16610)-Submariner C(116610), Explorer I 36mm(114270)-Explorer I 39mm(214270).
                    yesh,that's absolutely right

Comment

Hey stlf,

If no hurry wait... the new model price will come down to more reasonable. Explorere 2 is never a "popular" watch compared with the SUB Date. Before they discontinued last time the old explorer 2 was only $6000++ BNIB from AD.

Comment

• Really? Can I assume that is with a very good relationship built up with the sales associate?

Comment

• Not relationship... demand and supply. EXP2 was not a fast seller. EXP 1 114270 also not popular selling @ $5000++ local AD

Comment

• Been searching around for the new "old" explorer 2 at the local ADs but to no avail.. Any bro have any idea Sincere or THG have it at Airport departure hall? & do they offer installment plans for it?
                            [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Current:
                            BALL Fireman Ionsphere
                            Rolex Daytona 116520 M series
                            Rolex Sub C 116610LN AN series

Gone:
                            BALL Trainmaster Pulsemeter Pro
                            IWC GST Chronograph 3707
                            Rolex Explorer II D series
                            Rolex Sub 16610 M series

Next Target:
                            Rolex Day-date 18239!! The president.. :D:D
                            AP????

In the meantime:
                            Save $$ ar!!! & hope strike TOTO or Big Sweep!! :pray:

Comment

• Originally posted by DM101 View Post
                              If no hurry wait... the new model price will come down to more reasonable. Explorere 2 is never a "popular" watch compared with the SUB Date. Before they discontinued last time the old explorer 2 was only $6000++ BNIB from AD.
                              No wonder...i rmb last time the old explorer II only 6000+ then now become near 9k. I was wondering if it is becos of the increase in prices for all Rolex watches.

Comment

• Originally posted by DM101 View Post
                                But I thot it has been a few months since the new explorer 2 came out? how come price still so steap?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X