This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by raystinger View Post
    Lol, speaking of that, I just got a 116610LN yesterday while I'm still on honey moon with my first Rolex...now I got a black and white face...the sub is still kept prim and proper inside the box..awaiting for the right moment to be undressed
    Nice one bro.... we both confused..... lucky two wrists... hahaha
    ROLEX.

Comment

• This will convince a casio owner even to buy one for sure.... super sexy !!!

http://youtu.be/ufmH4pwQnQM
      ROLEX.

Comment

• Daily rotation....

Comment

• Originally posted by kohym View Post
          so many whities, where are the blackies?? or is it just me??

congrats to all new ExpII owners and owner-to-be!
          I'm a blackie.
          I don't have enuf watches but I will stop buying now!
          http://roguehogticktock.blogspot.sg/

Comment

• Hello everyone!

I just purchased a white dial explorer today will post a wrist shot later.

Btw I'm abit confuse at my purchase... Apart frm the watch itself, the Rolex boxes, the warrently card... How many booklets are there for the new explorer??? I saw from the net there should be three booklets but I only had two, and I ask the agent he told me that local set only have two booklets whereas oversea set there's three.... Any bro here having a local set to confirm what he said was true? Thanks.

Comment

• mine is Euro AD set:

i think the 3rd booklet is for USA set? i stand corrected .

"because nobody stops at one watch" - kohym
              http://kymwatchlog.blogspot.com/

Comment

• I have the same stuffs as you bro.

Comment

• Originally posted by FiNNale View Post
                  Hello everyone!

I just purchased a white dial explorer today will post a wrist shot later.

Btw I'm abit confuse at my purchase... Apart frm the watch itself, the Rolex boxes, the warrently card... How many booklets are there for the new explorer??? I saw from the net there should be three booklets but I only had two, and I ask the agent he told me that local set only have two booklets whereas oversea set there's three.... Any bro here having a local set to confirm what he said was true? Thanks.
                  Welcome to White Clan
                  ROLEX.

Comment

• Everyone's asking me what I paid for my White Explorer 2... well it's Local Dealer (AD) and bought at $10.2K

This time around I'm not mentioning who as getting a PAM before Xmas... and want some GOOD discount on it.

Thx.
                    ROLEX.

Comment

• a pic i took today using iphone under sunlight in taxi.

i think it shows the "phantom effect" of the hands quite nicely.

SIC:

"because nobody stops at one watch" - kohym
                      http://kymwatchlog.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Just joined the blackies club

Went to Watch Palace but they weren't willing to discount a single cent, even though I was willing to pay full cash, so I took my business someplace else Had a look at the white dial but thought it looked "fat", especially on my skinny wrist.
                        Bremont BC-S2 Black
                        JLC Master Hometime
                        Nomos Ludwig Automatik Datum anthrazit
                        Rolex 216570 Explorer II Black
                        Sinn 856 UTC
                        Tudor Heritage Chrono

Comment

• Originally posted by docomospur View Post
                          Just joined the blackies club

Went to Watch Palace but they weren't willing to discount a single cent, even though I was willing to pay full cash, so I took my business someplace else Had a look at the white dial but thought it looked "fat", especially on my skinny wrist.
                          Bro, the watch looks HUGE on your wrist. What's your wrist measurement?
                          I don't have enuf watches but I will stop buying now!
                          http://roguehogticktock.blogspot.sg/

Comment

• It's a puny 6 1/4 inches Size-wise, this is really pushing the boundaries for me though I've gotten used to 42mm as I've been wearing a Tudor Heritage Chrono for a while. I tried the white 16570 and it was quite nice, but WP wanted list price for it
                            Bremont BC-S2 Black
                            JLC Master Hometime
                            Sinn 856 UTC
                            Tudor Heritage Chrono

Comment

• Originally posted by docomospur View Post
                              It's a puny 6 1/4 inches Size-wise, this is really pushing the boundaries for me though I've gotten used to 42mm as I've been wearing a Tudor Heritage Chrono for a while. I tried the white 16570 and it was quite nice, but WP wanted list price for it
                              Bro list price is common if not the normal for both white and black (42MM) in SG's AD's.. I was lucky and got mine for $10.2K in local AD .... i think Watch Palace is not an AD ?... So IF overseas set or purchase here on SG-ROC you can expect 9.1-9.3K.

I went white - more visible and easy to read and for me really had the ethos of a real explorer; that is having the most functional and easy to use equipment you can buy. ( Function / Ease of Use whilst under stress / Reliability are the key 3 criteria ).

Congrats on your watch
                              ROLEX.

Comment

• Hmm, I thought WP is an AD. Anyways, I think you're right that most are still asking list for the watch. What I didn't quite understand was asking list for the 16570 model - $9100!
                                Bremont BC-S2 Black
                                JLC Master Hometime
                                Sinn 856 UTC
                                Tudor Heritage Chrono

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...