X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OceanEleven View Post
    Europe as in where? Germany? Holland?
    What I was told by a friend who was in Europe are Frankfurt airport and Milan .
    I don't have enuf watches but I will stop buying now!
    http://roguehogticktock.blogspot.sg/

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray Tan View Post
      Hi guys,

My new ex2 date won't go from 30 to 1 today - it goes to 31. i thought it was tuned to other months which has 31 days. But when i turn the hour hand 30 days later, it still goes 31. Do I always have to do it manually? Is this normal or something is wrong?

Another thing, I dont usually wear it as it is only a weekend watch. So usually time will stop and i need to retime it when i take it out to wear. But how long does it takes to stop? Last 2 days, I wore on Sunday for the whole day. I check the watch and it stopped at 4pm on Monday. So i guess it takes about -/+ 20 hrs to stop. Is this normal or something is wrong?
      Power reserve for the 216570 should be 48 hours. One way to teat it is to fully wind your watch and see when it stops.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dfive View Post
        What he said
        So in this case, I have to manually adjust it every Feb, April, June, Sep and Nov?

In this case, it is damn sad. How come the sales did not explain it to me? How come a Rolex still so troublesome? Is all Rolex like this or only EX2?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray Tan View Post
          So in this case, I have to manually adjust it every Feb, April, June, Sep and Nov?

In this case, it is damn sad. How come the sales did not explain it to me? How come a Rolex still so troublesome? Is all Rolex like this or only EX2?
          Bro most automatic watches are the same... all but one Rolex are the same.

And UNLESS you pay for a sophisticated watch movement with an actual calendar function.... a complex watch to do !! or the new Rolex SkyDweller for SGD $50K as an example.
          ROLEX.

Comment

• Unless u buy perpetual calendar automatic movement watch to have this function.
            [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
            A Crown for Every Achievement
            Life is Nothing Without Style

Comment

• Just to add : Perpetual is just a Rolex term for automatic winding watch, Perrelet invented the first self winding mechanism for clocks around 1770. Later Breguet improved it and called his self winding system perpetuelles.
              Now perhaps this is where Rolex got the idea to call there automatics Perpetual. ( nothing to do with date as Rolex01 said ).

Oyster Perpetual Date =
              Oyster: The water resistant case .
              Perpetual: The winding mechanism / rotor.
              Date: The date function.
              Day Date =has the day also
              Superlative Chronometer Officially Certified =
              Superlative: Rolex-speak... It is meaningless, except that they think that their watches are super
              Chronometer Officially Certified: It's COSC Certified.
              ROLEX.

Comment

• Friend just reported in from Austria a moment ago. X2 at sgd8200.

Comment

• Originally posted by roguehog View Post
                  Friend just reported in from Austria a moment ago. X2 at sgd8200.
                  Good price but how to get it??

Comment

• Wow, now we know the margin of "private dealers" lol

Sibei hoh tan easily make SGD1k per piece lol.

I beleive your friend is just a normal walk-in customer? imagine you can get even cheaper if there is some "tie up".

but having said all these, we must still thank our "private dealers" who made it possible for us to own the Rolex of our dreams and giving the local ADs a run for their $$ !!

"because nobody stops at one watch" - kohym
                    http://kymwatchlog.blogspot.com/

Comment

Er... Take out credit card. Pass to salesman. Take pen. Sign?

Comment

Oh sorry you mean how to get it I you are in sg? Well, ask friends who are going there to get for you lor. If not, take your family, mistress etc there for holiday lor. Er... Mistress nit that great an idea haha!

Comment

Friend just reported in from Austria a moment ago. X2 at sgd8200.
                          So did your friend bought the watch?? If yes, congrat him on getting a good price.
                          If no, my question will be, when the AD gave that price, do they have ready stock. If yes, good deal.
                          If no, then they can named whatever price they wanted to, cos you still get nothing, is just bull-****ting...

My RM2cents of comment.
                          Current:
                          No More Liao...

Comment

• Originally posted by newbie09 View Post
                            So did your friend bought the watch?? If yes, congrat him on getting a good price.
                            If no, my question will be, when the AD gave that price, do they have ready stock. If yes, good deal.
                            If no, then they can named whatever price they wanted to, cos you still get nothing, is just bull-****ting...

My RM2cents of comment.
                            The watch was staring at him. He touched it. Fiddled with it. Tried it on.

A month ago, a friend reported from Frankfurt about sgd8000+ also.

Returning your rm2cents to you plus another sgd20cents.

Comment

The watch was staring at him. He touched it. Fiddled with it. Tried it on.

A month ago, a friend reported from Frankfurt about sgd8000+ also.

Returning your rm2cents to you plus another sgd20cents.
                              That' great price. But you can keep 20cents for your toilet trip. Cheers!!
                              Current:
                              No More Liao...

Comment

• Originally posted by newbie09 View Post
                                That' great price. But you can keep 20cents for your toilet trip. Cheers!!
                                10 cents only la. Sometimes can find trees or bushes don't even have to pay. Haha! Take it easy bro.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X