Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which is more popular, the black or the white models?

Comment

• Just bot my very 1st Rolex and yes it is explorer II.

Deciding on wat color to buy... Black one look more lasting and suitable for all age...

Guess what color I bot???

White dial... Nice...

Comment

• Originally posted by kt Lim View Post
        Just bot my very 1st Rolex and yes it is explorer II.

Deciding on wat color to buy... Black one look more lasting and suitable for all age...

White dial... Nice...
        Congrats bro. Looking forward to seeing your wristshot!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lesat82 View Post
          which is more popular, the black or the white models?
          Real question is whats more sexy...... THE WHITE FOR SURE

And the real "explorers" out their get the white as its more visible to read.
          ROLEX.

Comment

• Originally posted by kt Lim View Post
            Just bot my very 1st Rolex and yes it is explorer II.

White dial... Nice...
            Whites best bro.... congrats and welcome to white club... lol
            ROLEX.

Comment

• Hi all,

Quick question .....

Is turning the hour hand the only way to change the date of the Explorer 16570 ?

I have a P series and a Alphanumeric series and they both operate the same.

I was thinking they may make the newer ones with the rolling date.

Comment

• Originally posted by viper 95 View Post
                Hi all,

Quick question .....

Is turning the hour hand the only way to change the date of the Explorer 16570 ?

I have a P series and a Alphanumeric series and they both operate the same.

I was thinking they may make the newer ones with the rolling date.
                Yes it's the only way. No quick set date feature. Same for 216570.
                I don't have enuf watches but I will stop buying now!
                http://roguehogticktock.blogspot.sg/

Comment

• Originally posted by Dfive View Post
                  Real question is whats more sexy...... THE WHITE FOR SURE

And the real "explorers" out their get the white as its more visible to read.
                  Er... I still prefer a sexy lady in black lingerie than white Leh! Haha!
                  I don't have enuf watches but I will stop buying now!
                  http://roguehogticktock.blogspot.sg/

Comment

• Originally posted by roguehog View Post
                    Yes it's the only way. No quick set date feature. Same for 216570.
                    Thanks bro, appreciate your tip.

Comment

• Guys just to check... I just bot my watch and leave it in the drawer for a day then the watch comes to a complete stop... Izt normal?

When I shake it the it start moving again but the time is out so need to reset the time...

Sorry but I am a rookie here...can have some advise here?

Comment

• You mean your Explorer II? It's on an automatic movement and once you stopped wearing it for a while and when the power reserve is drained, the watch movement will stop. You will then have to adjust the time again and wind it up to start the 'engine' moving.
                        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Yo Brother kt Lim, just a piece of advise, to get your watch to start again, it is better to wind it up rather then shaking it. Cheers and enjoy your new watch.

Comment

• Originally posted by roguehog View Post
                            Er... I still prefer a sexy lady in black lingerie than white Leh! Haha!
                            I second roguehog's sentiment Interestingly enough, the place I bought my X2 from charged $200 more for black than white.

Nonetheless, all down to personal taste in the end. For the smaller 40mm, I actually prefer the white dial.
                            Bremont BC-S2 Black
                            JLC Master Hometime
                            Nomos Ludwig Automatik Datum anthrazit
                            Rolex 216570 Explorer II Black
                            Sinn 856 UTC
                            Tudor Heritage Chrono

Comment

• Price of XIi

I wonder how many of you after buying a particular model continue to visit ADs to find out if you had made a good deal? Got my EXII 2 weeks ago for <$10K, I walked into a reputed AD last Sat and was told there is no stock and the selling price is $13,000 against the list price $10,360. The salesman offer me to put my name on waiting list. As I was about to leave, he told me that if I am serious, he could get me one in half an hour. How ridiculous!

Comment

• Originally posted by Parparbirdie View Post
                                I wonder how many of you after buying a particular model continue to visit ADs to find out if you had made a good deal? Got my EXII 2 weeks ago for <$10K, I walked into a reputed AD last Sat and was told there is no stock and the selling price is $13,000 against the list price $10,360. The salesman offer me to put my name on waiting list. As I was about to leave, he told me that if I am serious, he could get me one in half an hour. How ridiculous!
                                I think most know ( Incl me ) they ARE getting a good deal prior to purchase bro..... otherwise NO SALE... or buy of O/seas AD off SG-ROC
                                ROLEX.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X