This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pencraze View Post
    I think 42mm will be norm for explorer 2. They wont drop back to 40mm.

Then 40 mm will be outstanding.

I may even think in near future other model like sub or others will become 42mm.
    I would love the sub to be at 42mm instead of 40mm as it looks small on my wrist. But IMO I thk it will not increase to 42mm as the deepsea r already existed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tawfiq
      Congrats bro !!! Share some wrist shot ya
      sorry, my post count still too low to post images.
      will share pics when i'm able to.

for now, am enjoying every moment of it on my wrist.

Comment

• my beloved explorer ii

some wrist shots

Comment

• Nice!

Comment

• Great travel time piece. Congrats! Did u get this one from a local retailer?
            sys12345

http://simply-pen.blogspot.com/ - m4/3 Pen Blog

Comment

• Any bro here know where to get clip on how to shift the explorer II bracelet??

Comment

• Originally posted by sys12345 View Post
                Great travel time piece. Congrats! Did u get this one from a local retailer?
                yes, local AD....Di_____n.

Comment

• Pardon my silly question.
                  How can I set quick set the date when I travel to US which is say 15 hrs behind SG?

Comment

• Originally posted by benz View Post
                    Pardon my silly question.
                    How can I set quick set the date when I travel to US which is say 15 hrs behind SG?
                    Hi Benz,
                    It is all in the instruction booklet that comes with the watch. I think you will use the 24 hr hand to reflect the time in SG and the hr hand to reflect the time in States.

Comment

Comment

• Tks for the reply but I'm referring to the setting of date.
                        Eg. Now is 10 Jun 12.30 am in Singapore. If I need to set to set the hr hand to reflect US time, which is 9 Jun 9.30am, what's the fastest way to set the date to 9?

Comment

• Unscrew the crown, pull it out to the 1st stop/position. At this position, when u rotate the crown, the hour hand will either move forward or backward in hourly steps. Rotate the crown in the direction such that the hour hand will move backwards, i.e. 11:30am, 10:30am, etc. until the date shows '9' (it will automatically jump back 1 day once u move past midnight) and hour hand is at '9' PM (i believe u meant 9pm!).

Originally posted by benz View Post
                          Tks for the reply but I'm referring to the setting of date.
                          Eg. Now is 10 Jun 12.30 am in Singapore. If I need to set to set the hr hand to reflect US time, which is 9 Jun 9.30am, what's the fastest way to set the date to 9?
                          sys12345

http://simply-pen.blogspot.com/ - m4/3 Pen Blog

Comment

• i see...so the date can also move in both directions and not just forward only like most watches.
                            thanks for the info.

Comment

• Originally posted by benz View Post
                              i see...so the date can also move in both directions and not just forward only like most watches.
                              thanks for the info.
                              Yeah,thats one of the functions of rolex watches.

Comment

• Sorry for my noob question...is a preown 16570 black dial worth to buy as Shop quote me 6K?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X