This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hiroki
    Bro kenairs, you talking local AD or oversea ?
    to correct - i mean i saw some bros posting at advert selling at this price. Not pointing at AD (local or overseas)
    sorry for the confusion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hiroki
      Bro kenairs, you talking local AD or oversea ?
      sorry for the confusion.
      i mean i saw some bros posting to sell at this price in the advert section.
      not pointing at AD

Comment

• Like to check with bros who has the newer Explorer 2 42mm...
        Does it have quick set date function? And does the bracelet has the convenience of minor adjustments similiar to the new Sub and DSSD?

Comment

• I just bought an Explorer ll / 16570 Black, was F series told by the shop. How to verify `F` ?

Comment

• If you have the watch certificate, it should state a set of serial no. that will start with 'F', eg. "Fxxxxxx". If not, the other way will be to remove the bracelet and check the engraving of the serial no. on the watch case. I think it should be on the 6 o'clock position.
            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Originally posted by BAR_Honda View Post
              Like to check with bros who has the newer Explorer 2 42mm...
              Does it have quick set date function? And does the bracelet has the convenience of minor adjustments similiar to the new Sub and DSSD?
              Yes, its does come with the micro adjustment but not the wet-suit extension.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                If you have the watch certificate, it should state a set of serial no. that will start with 'F', eg. "Fxxxxxx". If not, the other way will be to remove the bracelet and check the engraving of the serial no. on the watch case. I think it should be on the 6 o'clock position.

Noted, will gona find out.
                100 thks senior.

Comment

• Hi all, any lobangs for explorer model number 214270. Thanks

Comment

• I'm looking at the explorer I. How do you guys think of it? I like its simple yet classy look

Comment

• Yes, simple, classy and easy to read.

I like the 3/6/9 hour marker. Size not too big and not too small. Can be for men or ladies.

Just go for what you like.

Comment

• The new explorer ii prices seems to have dropped quite a bit. Thinking of getiing one, just notnsure black or white

Comment

• Originally posted by hydesg View Post
                          The new explorer ii prices seems to have dropped quite a bit. Thinking of getiing one, just notnsure black or white
                          The prices have dropped quite considerably.Personally I think the white looks better,not so dull and more contrast.

Comment

• Which model you guys prefer? The exp 1 or exp2??

Comment

• Happened to try both...

Exp I - more subtle, but it felt like a lady size on my wrist
                              Exp II - not as loud as the photos usually suggest

Comment

• my take that the exp 1 looks like a gentleman, the exp 2 looks like a playboy.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X