This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sgro123 View Post
    Hi.. hope i can ans you.. I just got my watch to RSC for service and told them my lume not bright and the ans from them is to change the dial.. Cheers
    Thank u.....

Comment

• Originally posted by DM101 View Post
      My Explorer 2 16570 Z-series green illum is not as bright as when I first bought in 2007.

If I send to RSC for servicing can they help to "brighten or replace" the illum or I need to change the whole dial ?

How much would a new dial cost nowadays ?

Really appreciate some advise.....
      Other than changing the dial, I think the hands too. It's like a whole package thing. I made a check a couple of years back and was quoted about mid-$600, excluding workmanship for change of dial and hands. Problem now is, the RSC has changed policy over the years and has been insisting customers to service the watch with them, before they would accept any specific request. This mainly applies to watches that have never been serviced by them and usually older ones. The watch tech would be the one who decides if the watch needs to be serviced before he agrees to accept your request.

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post

Other than changing the dial, I think the hands too. It's like a whole package thing. I made a check a couple of years back and was quoted about mid-$600, excluding workmanship for change of dial and hands. Problem now is, the RSC has changed policy over the years and has been insisting customers to service the watch with them, before they would accept any specific request. This mainly applies to watches that have never been serviced by them and usually older ones. The watch tech would be the one who decides if the watch needs to be serviced before he agrees to accept your request.
        Thanks for reminding the hands too - yes I overlook this part.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post

If you're referring to the 214270 (Explorer), it retails at SGD$8,770, at the ADs. It does not come with discount anymore. For this model, stocks were mostly available so it will not be any issue getting it at the moment.

If you're referring to the 216570 (Explorer II), it retails at SGD$10,880. Similarly, it does not come with discount. And for this model, there was practically no stock and had been so for several months here. I'm not sure about now but you may get lucky.

Good luck
          Called and walk in to a few hour glass. Thy all out of stock. Not easy to get now as well. Anyway thanks for your information.

Comment

• Got the call yesterday and collected this EXP 2 Polar... it is very light on the hand but a stunning piece !

Comment

Got the call yesterday and collected this EXP 2 Polar... it is very light on the hand but a stunning piece !

Congratulations

Comment

• How long you waited for?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sgro123 View Post
                  How long you waited for?
                  For this piece exactly 3 weeks.... I'll be upfront, ADs pick who they want to sell to

Comment

For this piece exactly 3 weeks.... I'll be upfront, ADs pick who they want to sell to

Comment

Congratz ... indeed, true. ADs will pick who they want to sell the watch to, whether it's a deserving customer or not.
                      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Congratulations. It's really hard to come by any professional series.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X