X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cokiee
    replied
    Originally posted by Throttle
    I hv a few spare croco skin straps bought from US(non Rolex)
    Not sure what you mean by how i swap it.
    Just simply remove the bracelet and put on the strap, thats all. Very easy.
    I still keep the very good condition bracelet in my drawer
    oops sorry for being vague there (:what i meant to ask, perhaps, was whether you brought it to a technician to swap it out, or was it diy. Sounds like it might be the latter in this instance?

Leave a comment:

• hypersocial
    replied
    Thanks, feels good to be back.
    Unfortunately the set i sold was my very own bot brand new.
    This one is preowned. But i guess a Rolex is a Rolex
    Don't think too much about pre-owned, they are as good! At most after a few years, bring it to RSC for full overhaul & it will come back pristine inside out, with 2 years warranty, as good as new!!!

Enjoy the Explorer II again!!!

Leave a comment:

• cokiee
    replied
    Sold my Exp 2 white last yr and just bought one back to put on leather strap. Sigh....
    Shouldnt hve sold it to begin with.

This is a 1993 pinhole tritium series which comes with single clasp oyster bracelet.

So that makes me an explorer owner again....
    if you dont mind me asking, where did you get your strap, and how did you swap it out?

Leave a comment:

• hypersocial
    replied
    Sold my Exp 2 white last yr and just bought one back to put on leather strap. Sigh....
    Shouldnt hve sold it to begin with.

This is a 1993 pinhole tritium series which comes with single clasp oyster bracelet.

So that makes me an explorer owner again....
    Welcome back to the Explorer club!!!

Leave a comment:

• hypersocial
    replied
    Originally posted by ahboy82 View Post
    Bro, the lume is from explorer II or explorer? Black or white dial?
    Hi bro, it's black 42mm Explorer II. Paiseh for being too vague.

Leave a comment:

• aromatix
    replied
    Originally posted by stlf View Post
    thats the reason why i couldnt resist the look of it,explaining i got my 42mm in the end.
    Yes,currently the expII 42mm is not very easy to get in singapore,just asked about a week ago and they dont have stock from the ADs.
    But if u are really keen on getting it,u will definitely find ur ways.
    Looking for me is one option.
    same same bro ... fell for it when the Baselworld pix came out.
    was contemplating getting from you but during my last trip, walked into the AD and the salesgal mentioned they just had the new exp II - one piece white n the other black
    since we both have skinny left wrists, we can swap once a while, ya?

Leave a comment:

• Ken3
    replied
    Originally posted by Keith8896 View Post
    One colour each; I did not ask price.
    SE told me sub No date just sold with 10% off; Sub C no discount; Hulk premium but no stock; EXP II no stock. 41 mm DJ 10% off.

Hope this help.
    sigh... guess frm the looks of it... max also 10% now... zzz.... thanks, bro..

Leave a comment:

• Keith8896
    replied
    Originally posted by Ken3 View Post
    which colour dial they have? did u managed to ask the price they selling? thanks!
    One colour each; I did not ask price.
    SE told me sub No date just sold with 10% off; Sub C no discount; Hulk premium but no stock; EXP II no stock. 41 mm DJ 10% off.

Hope this help.

Leave a comment:

• khimwoon
    replied
    anyone know where i still can get brand new explorer 1 114270 in singapore? how much will it be? thank you so much.

Leave a comment:

• Ken3
    replied
    Originally posted by Keith8896 View Post
    Today when THG @ Raffles Hotel, there are 2 EXP II (16570) on display but no stock on the new EXP II.
    which colour dial they have? did u managed to ask the price they selling? thanks!

Leave a comment:

• diapers
    replied
    So limited money, so many watches. How ? :S

Leave a comment:

• diapers
    replied
    Buy both.

Leave a comment:

• Keith8896
    replied
    Bro, I thot 42mm is the new one? Then stocks are available everywhere what, I just went to Sincere Vivo and they have stocks. I thot is the old explorer II 16570 (discontinued model) that is almost becoming obselete liao? Correct me if i am wrong.
    Today when THG @ Raffles Hotel, there are 2 EXP II (16570) on display but no stock on the new EXP II.

Leave a comment:

• stlf
    replied
    Bro, I thot 42mm is the new one? Then stocks are available everywhere what, I just went to Sincere Vivo and they have stocks. I thot is the old explorer II 16570 (discontinued model) that is almost becoming obselete liao? Correct me if i am wrong.
    Yes,u are right,the 42mm is the new one.But because of the demand,there isnt alot of stock available at the moment.That time i went to Orchard to just take a look and asked around,they say they dont have about 1plus week ago.

Leave a comment:

• Oceanklassik
    replied
    He bought the black one.

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X