• ohlins
    replied
    not possible

Leave a comment:

• lsk005
    replied
    Originally posted by triton View Post
    do not think it is possible
    thks bro. Will call RSC tomorrow to check it out.

Leave a comment:

• triton
    replied
    Originally posted by lsk005 View Post
    Can any bros here enlighten me? My cousin has a Z-series Black dial Explorer II w/o Engraving 'Rolex Rolex'. Can he go to RSC to change the inner ring to "ROLEX ROLEX"?
    do not think it is possible

Leave a comment:

• lsk005
    replied
    Can any bros here enlighten me? My cousin has a Z-series Black dial Explorer II w/o Engraving 'Rolex Rolex'. Can he go to RSC to change the inner ring to "ROLEX ROLEX"? He wld love to have it.

Leave a comment:

• lsk005
    replied
    Originally posted by triton View Post
    u asking a age old question. it is about demand and supply. if there is demand for that model and supply is low, then likely can sell higher. vice versa.

for rolex explorer II, it was very sought after 1 japanese actor and 1 american wore it in the movies, it reached a point where demand was higher than supply and price for both new and pre-owned started to rise.

if one of these days, explorer I is spotted on some famous people wrists, maybe the price will have a higher resale value. who knows.

in the past, GMT Master II(16710) price was quite stable, after it was announced that it would be discontinued, there was a sudden surge in demand and hence lead to a lesser discount given, thus rising the selling the price.
    Total agree with u bro. Fyi, Explorer II has always been higher demand than GMT Master II(16710).

Leave a comment:

• lsk005
    replied
    Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
    UPDATED OWNERS LIST! Removed darkie's name and put lao sai king 005 at my spot.

For those who wish to put your name on the list,PM me!
    Ya ya... always lao sai after buying a Rollie!

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    UPDATED OWNERS LIST! Removed darkie's name and put lao sai king 005 at my spot.

For those who wish to put your name on the list,PM me!

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Originally posted by ohlins View Post
    well not an information counter.....
    Hahaha...okokok

Leave a comment:

• ohlins
    replied
    well not an information counter.....

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Originally posted by ohlins View Post
    is the explorer 2 an oyster?

if the ans is yes, then the manual shd be there ....
    Be nice la juz answer him straight lor...

It does come with a oyster manual

Leave a comment:

• ohlins
    replied
    is the explorer 2 an oyster?

if the ans is yes, then the manual shd be there ....

Leave a comment:

• lsk005
    replied
    Does the Explorer II come with oyster manual?

Leave a comment:

• lsk005
    replied
    Tik of getting brand new white dial ExplorerII next Feb.does anyone know by then will the price increase?normally when Rolex increase their price?

Leave a comment:

• ssworx
    replied
    Thanks Rolex Master!

Leave a comment:

• triton
    replied
    Originally posted by ssworx View Post
    Does anyone know the retail price of Explorer?

Which has better resale? Explorer or Explorer II?

Thanks!
    u asking a age old question. it is about demand and supply. if there is demand for that model and supply is low, then likely can sell higher. vice versa.

for rolex explorer II, it was very sought after 1 japanese actor and 1 american wore it in the movies, it reached a point where demand was higher than supply and price for both new and pre-owned started to rise.

currently, explorer I does not have such a strong following. why? is it due to no date? is it due to the smaller watch size? is it due to the lack of second time zone that explorer II offers?

if one of these days, explorer I is spotted on some famous people wrists, maybe the price will have a higher resale value. who knows.

in the past, GMT Master II(16710) price was quite stable, after it was announced that it would be discontinued, there was a sudden surge in demand and hence lead to a lesser discount given, thus rising the selling the price.

so who knows in the future, explorer I might enjoy cult status.

if you are looking to buy a rolex watch for resale in future, then i would probably suggest u the daytona.
    Last edited by triton; 24-11-07, 09:41 PM.

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X