Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ownning two versions of the same model. Will You?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tempted by the 2 daytona steel- black and white

Comment

buy both?

Originally posted by CChui2009 View Post
      tempted by the 2 daytona steel- black and white

Comment

I will get the GMT in SS and the Sub in TT or vice versa

Comment

Daytona! One of the best watches out there!

Comment

Agree

Originally posted by my2sons View Post
            Daytona! One of the best watches out there!

Comment

Normally I won't do it, but the allure of having both black and white Daytona in stainless steel is just too strong, only thing is wallet don't allow, haha.

Comment

I won't own 2 watches of the same model though it is tempting.

Comment

Yes,why not if u likes it !

Comment

i wouldn't...there are a lot other watches to choose from...

Comment

I won't unless i've very deep pockets, but then again with deep pockets why not buy other models or even more branded watches?

Rolex owner since 2010
                      Previously owned:
                      Explorer II(216570) black dial AN serial
                      GMT-Master II(116710LN) AN serial
                      Current collection:
                      Datejust 36(116234) V serial
                      GMT-Master II(116713LN) AN serial
                      Upcoming/Wishlist:
                      "Hulk" green sub(116610LV)

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                        I don't know if it's just me or what but the tt & ss model of the GMT-IIC do not look very distinctive. I think this is partly due to the design of this model - the polished centre links. Somehow, whenever I come across either of this model outside, it often takes me a while to differentiate if that GMT-IIC on that person's wrist is a tt/ss model. So for this model in particular, I'll probably just have one. And personally I will choose the tt version
                        I share this sentiment - I think the tt version stands out in relation to the SS.

Perhaps u should consider a 16710 ss as daily beater.

Comment

Personally I think its a great idea. Sometimes an individual just finds himself drawn to the DNA or history of a particular model. There loads of collectors who have many variations of speedmasters for example. If I weren't financially constrainted I would rush out buy myself a gold Daytona on leather to complement my SS Daytona
                          My Tumblr
                          -------------------
                          http://beads-of-rice.tumblr.com/

Comment

Originally posted by kqxrlovesSpeedmasters View Post
                            Personally I think its a great idea. Sometimes an individual just finds himself drawn to the DNA or history of a particular model. There loads of collectors who have many variations of speedmasters for example. If I weren't financially constrainted I would rush out buy myself a gold Daytona on leather to complement my SS Daytona
                            I share ur same sentiments, abt being drawn to the history n DNA of a particular model. To the TS, personally, I wud buy a few versions of the submariner. I only hv the latest 116610LN, but am on the lookout for other variations of the subs. It's ur money, and ur prerogative to go for what u want.

Comment

Originally posted by RolexSunday View Post
                              Hi, just want to gather the opinions of fellow forumers.

Will any of you buy two Sport Rolexes with the same models but with different versions. i.e. a TT and a SS version.

I own a GMT IIC TT, thinking of buying a SS version due to its versatilities and can be used as a daily beater.

Of cause a Sub SS will be nice, but compares with GMT, I like GMT better.

Regards...
                              Why not? I wouldn't mind a SS Sub and a full gold one...
                              I'm in bad company........

Comment

I definitely would if money isn't a concern. Sadly, it is
                                I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X