Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Submariner and Seadweller thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by newbie09 View Post
    My watches also like that, but is not everytime it cant pop out... Not a cause of concern...
    Thanks bro!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rolesor View Post
      Thanks bro!
      Even some brand new piece at AD also cant have the crown to pop out after unscrewing... So dun worry abt it bro...
      Current:
      No More Liao...

Comment

• I got a question, how come at times when i tried to pull out the crown, it's like got stuck unable to pull out, need to push in turn a few round then finally able to pull out, thinking of sending to rsc again cause i afraid few more times the crown stem also pulled out, is there anything serious??? Any bros here can help?

Comment

• Originally posted by damienloh View Post
          I got a question, how come at times when i tried to pull out the crown, it's like got stuck unable to pull out, need to push in turn a few round then finally able to pull out, thinking of sending to rsc again cause i afraid few more times the crown stem also pulled out, is there anything serious??? Any bros here can help?
          Have you unscrewed the crown completely? You need to unscrew it completely from the thread to be able to pull it out... if you have done so, better bring it down to RSC for them to check.
          20 April 2010 - V series 116520 (black)
          23 April 2010 - V series 16610LV
          30 June 2011 - G series 116610LV
          14 February 2015 - Random series 116710BLNR

Comment

• I did unscrew fully, there's 3 position, i can pulled out to 2nd position, what i usually do, first position, i wind clockwise until felt the tension i stop, adjust the time, that is when 3rd position sometimes when i want to pull out, it does not allow me to pull out, i press in and pull out like 4-5times then i can stop the second hand from moving.

I am afraid if it happen again i might pulled out the whole crown and stem.
            watch warranty dated 2009jan. some prob i sent in to rsc not rectify, still can tolerate, but this look quite serious.

Comment

• if not i thinking of getting rid of this piece and to get a 16613, is it a wise idea, any bro can let me know?

Comment

• Originally posted by damienloh View Post
                if not i thinking of getting rid of this piece and to get a 16613, is it a wise idea, any bro can let me know?
                So i'm not the only person with a rollie lemon...
                u better register a new user name when u sell... else there will be no takers for ur lemon here...
                20 April 2010 - V series 116520 (black)
                23 April 2010 - V series 16610LV
                30 June 2011 - G series 116610LV
                14 February 2015 - Random series 116710BLNR

Comment

• I just thinking of trading back to them. but, just a thought. after all time keeping is good, but small prob is pissing me off. i will send it back to rsc.

Either i will keep it or upgrade. but prob must be solve. So paiseh leh visit rsc like visit market.

Comment

• Just got my 16610 LV late v series v9XXXXXX

Newer series SUB now HAVE ANTI-COATING ON THE CYCLOPS . You can see now VERY VERY clearly like the GMT2

Alos compared the LV with my 16610 M series which DUN HAVE THIS AR - what a big difference !

Comment

• Originally posted by DM101 View Post
                      Just got my 16610 LV late v series v9XXXXXX

Newer series SUB now HAVE ANTI-COATING ON THE CYCLOPS . You can see now VERY VERY clearly like the GMT2

Alos compared the LV with my 16610 M series which DUN HAVE THIS AR - what a big difference !
                      Oh man now you make me want to get a later series.

Darn just pass on a alpha numeric one. should have bought and sell the M.
                      Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

• A series sea dweller has a diff dial

i hv learnt smeting new again.... or maybe i m too slow to know abt it

http://rolexforums.com/showthread.php?t=135925
                        16570 WHITE DIAL T SERIES
                        16710 PEPSI BEZEL T SERIES
                        16600 N SERIES
                        18038 BIRCH WOOD DIAL 80XXXXX
                        116519 BLACK DIAL K SERIES

Comment

• Originally posted by silentpanda View Post
                          i hv learnt smeting new again.... or maybe i m too slow to know abt it

http://rolexforums.com/showthread.php?t=135925
                          Think the "Swiss" dial applies to other Rolex models (from late A-series?) too ...

“Swiss”
                          luminous material luminova
                          used from 1998 until 2000
                          not radioactive

“Swiss Made”
                          luminous material Superluminova
                          used from 2000 forward
                          not radioactive

source: http://forums.timezone.com/index.php...2&rev=&reveal=

Following is a pic of my A-series Sub-Date with the "Swiss" dial ...

运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

• Originally posted by Watcha View Post
                            Oh man now you make me want to get a later series.

Darn just pass on a alpha numeric one. should have bought and sell the M.
                            how abt checking with RSC if they have crystals with AR coating on the cyclops in stock... it could still be cheaper than selling your current LV and getting latest serialed LV...

Comment

• Originally posted by clokwerk oranje View Post
                              how abt checking with RSC if they have crystals with AR coating on the cyclops in stock... it could still be cheaper than selling your current LV and getting latest serialed LV...
                              Bro if have please PM or publish here... i also interested to change for one of my M-series SUB.

Comment

• I just sent in my 16610 for checkup today at rsc, previously i have had issues with the piece, things like not rectified, last visit took them 2-3days, now this time they told me need 10days what are they doing? Today i said when i pulled out triple lock to the last position after a full wind at first position, second hand still turns even though locked at the third position. The other prob i had was, one occasion i cannot pulled out the crown to do any adjustment of the time. this time they will be able to get it right.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X