Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Submariner and Seadweller thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can someone tell me why they need till 10days?

Comment

• Originally posted by damienloh View Post
      can someone tell me why they need till 10days?
      Lack of manpower??
      Current:
      No More Liao...

Comment

• I complained few times, somehow i feel they going to strip everything to check ok overhaul, can't be doing simple checks for 10days.

Comment

• I've received a call last thursday, my watch is ready from rsc, went down friday evening to collect it, i passed the receipt to the lady Lhs collection showroom, she open the safe and took out the watch, while opening the envelope, i saw they envelope stamped urgent and written serviced, makes me wonder what does "serviced" in their term mean.

I asked her what they have done to my watch, she showed me the receipt, part changed, haha, i wondered again what part they have changed.

Ultimately i just hope nothing goes wrong again, i still love my 16610, overall, i am still quite satisfy with the service they rendered.

Comment

• Finally got myself a Submariner 16610 today. Being an owner of a Rolex for the first time, really feeling excited and happy.... yeah.

Comment

• Originally posted by avalanche View Post
              Finally got myself a Submariner 16610 today. Being an owner of a Rolex for the first time, really feeling excited and happy.... yeah.
              Congratulations to you! Bring us some pics if you can..
              The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Congrats for your new purchase.
                Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

• Hi All,

I've been thinking about the Sub-C after the basel world this year. Finally, got myself one last week. It's worth the wait!!!!! I've got some pics but don't know how to attach them. Will try a bit later.

Also, I would like to thank the people in SGROC....I've been getting a lot of info from you all in this forum. Thank you.

Cheers

Comment

• gxgx on your purchase. its an awesome watch
                    I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

• Originally posted by ARex View Post
                      Hi All,

I've been thinking about the Sub-C after the basel world this year. Finally, got myself one last week. It's worth the wait!!!!! I've got some pics but don't know how to attach them. Will try a bit later.

Also, I would like to thank the people in SGROC....I've been getting a lot of info from you all in this forum. Thank you.

Cheers
                      Congrats om your new purchase.
                      Current Collection :

Comment

• Originally posted by ARex View Post
                        Hi All,

Cheers
                        Congratz . Hope to see pics of your beautiful watch soon .
                        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Can share the price you got it at? Considering one as well.

Comment

• Hi all,

new DSSD owner here. got it only couple of days ago from THG at Ngee Ann City, just before the price hike.

knew nothing about rolex until i joined the forum few weeks back. learn alot from all the senior here before finally committing myself. must really thank everyone for sharing.

cheeriooos.
                            I don't need another watch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Otar View Post
                              Hi all,

new DSSD owner here. got it only couple of days ago from THG at Ngee Ann City, just before the price hike.

knew nothing about rolex until i joined the forum few weeks back. learn alot from all the senior here before finally committing myself. must really thank everyone for sharing.

cheeriooos.
                              Congratz and welcome . Do share some pics of your beautiful watch with us .
                              The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Originally posted by Otar View Post
                                Hi all,

cheeriooos.
                                Congrats on your new purchase.
                                Current Collection :

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X