Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Submariner and Seadweller thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oceanklassik
    replied
    Hi,

Can add me in the Submariner owners list prospectively? Should get my watch in couple of wks time.

Leave a comment:

• edsonchan
    replied
    Originally posted by rayliz View Post
    Hi guys

Finally gotten myself a BNIB Sub LV today and now a proud and happy Rollies owner. Do add me in the Sub owners list...

cheers
    Yea, congrats.

Leave a comment:

• temporium
    replied
    Hi everyone,

super newbie here, got my first rolex bnib about 2 weeks ago. finally upgrade from tag heuer to rollies. I am very excited to be a brand new proud owner of sub lv m series. kindly add me to the list thank you.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Oceanklassik
    replied
    Hi guys

Finally gotten myself a BNIB Sub LV today and now a proud and happy Rollies owner. Do add me in the Sub owners list...

cheers
    Congratz ! Share with actual pics of your watch if you can.

Leave a comment:

• exxondus
    replied
    the AD that I bought my watch from said that prices are not going to increase any sooner (last increase was in Mar 08) but not too sure whether the prices will go down...just to let you guys know

cheers
    thx for staying up till 2.40am to give advice

Leave a comment:

• AG67
    replied
    Hi, newbie here...looking to buy my 1st ROLEX....did some "legwork" over the long weekend and just to contribute some info for u guys...

I went to both THG as well as the Rolex Boutique@Lucky Plaza yesterday (1st May 2009)...Brand New Sub (Blue face, half-gold) price is $12,733 (before 15% discount)...same price for the Black face Half-Gold

Also, I have been reading in this forum that the Green Sub (it's called the "LV" right?) got no stock...but I went to both shops also have.....don't think stock is a problem (I went to few shops altogether, all have it on display)...price I think is $8k+ (forgot exact price) before 15% discount....

Anyway, after much contemplation, decided to give both a miss....the former I feel is too "old" for me (due to the Half-Gold, no offence to owners here..and the price also....$11k!), as for the LV...well, green is really not my favourite colour....

....decided that I'll probably just get a pre-owned GMT...(the red & blue bezel aka "Pepsi Cola")......been hunting around at Chinatown PK & KW....yet to commit....will update u guys soon (hopefully...hehehe)...

Cheers

Leave a comment:

• rayliz
    replied
    Originally posted by exxondus View Post
    wah another kermit on in the block...make me gian to get a sub or SD and join here too

cannot must tahan a bit more till prices go further down
    the AD that I bought my watch from said that prices are not going to increase any sooner (last increase was in Mar 08) but not too sure whether the prices will go down...just to let you guys know

cheers

Leave a comment:

• exxondus
    replied
    Hi guys

cheers
    wah another kermit on in the block...make me gian to get a sub or SD and join here too

cannot must tahan a bit more till prices go further down

Leave a comment:

• rayliz
    replied
    Hi guys

cheers

Leave a comment:

• feilong108
    replied
    not a fan of the LV...prefer the classic sub or SD....hehehe..old sch....

Leave a comment:

• exxondus
    replied
    i think the only reason is cos its green. in terms of bling, i personally find the gmtIIc ceramic bezel more bling

but i love it keke...

anyway, if it were me, i really cant be bothered if its green bezel and I am wearing shirt. but thats just me

Leave a comment:

• NaesHaes
    replied
    Originally posted by kkyeow View Post
    cos i kind of regret now very difficult to match with clothes i should have gotten the gmt2c instead.thus hope to sell away my sub with min losses to finance gmt. if no buyers then keep lo
    Piangz... the reason it stands out is it's green kekeke blink blink unless you like to keep low lor...

I had grown to like it no matter what I wear

Leave a comment:

• coldzy
    replied
    cos i kind of regret now very difficult to match with clothes i should have gotten the gmt2c instead.thus hope to sell away my sub with min losses to finance gmt. if no buyers then keep lo
    True, it's not easy to match working shirt.

Leave a comment:

• kkyeow
    replied

Leave a comment:

• coldzy
    replied
    ya Sub LV is really shortage now. I think everyone is grabbing it before it discontinued. Luckily, I managed to get 1 pc at list price from my regular SE.
    U sure u got it at list price and willing to let go at a huge loss in the sales section knowing that it will discontinue?

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X