Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Submariner and Seadweller thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yea, that's the Dowling 666....

But Destros are easy to do...just get a spare dial, cut the legs off & turn it 180 degrees. Done!

Cheers!
    [FONT="Verdana"][B]The Best Dive Is Always The Next One[/B][/FONT]

Comment

• Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
      OMG ! It's a Dweller-Sea ..
      lol

Ex-es: 116660 Dssd, 14060M NDsub, 1500 OysterDate, 16220 DJ, 116400 Milgauss, iWC IW371918 Aquatimer ChronoTi
      dreamzZ 2013 YG-116528 & AP RO 15300

Comment

• It seems the SUB No DATE 14060M is going ceramic this BASEL !

The printed booklets are already ready

Also the EXPLORE 2 refresh most of us knows and waiting for....

Comment

• Originally posted by DM101 View Post
          It seems the SUB No DATE 14060M is going ceramic this BASEL

Wooootz!!! Surely would look yummmmylicious!!!!!!

Ex-es: 116660 Dssd, 14060M NDsub, 1500 OysterDate, 16220 DJ, 116400 Milgauss, iWC IW371918 Aquatimer ChronoTi
          dreamzZ 2013 YG-116528 & AP RO 15300

Comment

• Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
            Mr Dowling lefty Dweller i think....
            Feilong兄, u seen this in sg b4? I left handed lah, special interest in lefty.

Comment

• Hi all,

I'm new to buying a rollie. Had been eyeing a new ceramic sub (Black) with date for sometime.... went by THG at Milleium on Sunday & they quote me S$10108.00. Just like advise from Senior here where else can i get a better quote? Will the AD at PPC offer a better pricing? Thaks all in advance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue Mario View Post
                Hi all,

I'm new to buying a rollie. Had been eyeing a new ceramic sub (Black) with date for sometime.... went by THG at Milleium on Sunday & they quote me S$10108.00. Just like advise from Senior here where else can i get a better quote? Will the AD at PPC offer a better pricing? Thaks all in advance.
                Usually no discount for new SS sub... However, you can go PPC and try to make friends with the ADs there... Tell us if you can get discount from them. Good luck...
                His
                - Raymond Weil Ref. 9110ST
                - TAG HEUER Ref. 669.213
                - TAG HEUER Ref. CAF1112.BA0803
                - SEIKO Ref. 7T32-7H10
                - SEIKO Ref. SARC017
                - Rolex Submariner Ref. 116613LB S/YG
                - Rolex DSSD Ref. 116660 SS

Hers
                - Raymond Weil Ref. 9991
                - Burberry Ref. 02845 BU1050
                - TAG HEUER Ref. WN131K.BA
                - Tudor Ref. 22010
                - Rolex DJ 31mm Ref. 178343 S/YG (green dial)

Comment

• Hi all,
                  like to check with the senior here izzit advisable to buy a rollie from AD in Hong Kong? Also heard that the price is cheaper than S'pore, true? Btw is the rollie from HOng Kong assemble in HK & China????? given the cheaper labour, is there any truth in this.

Hope to hear from senior here before i make the decesion to buy from HK when i go there for a trip next month. Many thanks in advance.

Comment

• Besides 'sit-and-wait' for people to come and contribute here, you may consider to search for the information that is readily available in the forum. Many have asked about this previously.

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue Mario View Post
                      Hi all,
                      like to check with the senior here izzit advisable to buy a rollie from AD in Hong Kong? Also heard that the price is cheaper than S'pore, true? Btw is the rollie from HOng Kong assemble in HK & China????? given the cheaper labour, is there any truth in this.

Hope to hear from senior here before i make the decesion to buy from HK when i go there for a trip next month. Many thanks in advance.
                      OK, I'll help answer.

In my on-the-ground research, I don't see much difference in price for sports model between HK and SG. Everyone in the Kowloon and HK island area quoted me the same for YM and Sub. In fact, you might want to try the Rolex shop in T3 on your way out.

Comment

• Hi All,

Thanks for the feedback. Will look into previous thread post by others...

Comment

• Just wondering if anyone change their DSSD bracelet to strap, and can put up their pictures here.... thinking of changing mine and looking for ideas...

Something I found on the net

Comment

• I still prefer it to be in bracelet.
                            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Originally posted by uglybaba View Post
                              Feilong兄, u seen this in sg b4? I left handed lah, special interest in lefty.
                              That is 1 special piece..i think not for sale de...hehehe.....
                              Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

• Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                                I still prefer it to be in bracelet.
                                thinking of changing to PVC strap before I get marks on the bracelets. hot weather these days, sleeves rolled up, very exposed to swinging glass doors..... hehh hehh

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X