Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Submariner and Seadweller thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ec123
    replied
    he bought it from a shop at lucky plaza but he frequents it (previous purchases from there too).

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Did he buy brand new from an Authorised Dealer ?

This depends on the supply and demand...but typically I think both should be ard the same price range..

Leave a comment:

• ec123
    replied
    SD vs oyster (mother of pearl)

thx all for the comments. so is the price too steep (8.5K) for M series SD? btw, if comparing to oyster (mother of pearl face), does SD also fetchs a higher selling price?

Leave a comment:

• cedric
    replied
    besides that SD is discontinued... (then again I have also heard rumour that the current Sub is also going to be discontinued).... so it's up to individual preference.... in terms of function, i dun think it's an issue, as I am defintely not going to wear my precious rollie into the sea water... then in terms of look, some ppl like but some dun like the look of the SD bezel .... hehe... (no offence to any SD owner)...

Leave a comment:

• teo
    replied
    Originally posted by ec123 View Post
    Hi all,

I am a newbie in this forum. my boy just got a Sea Dweller (M series) today which cost ard $8.5K. Just wondering which is better in terms of performance as well as appreciation price, if comparing both SD and submariner. thx in advance=)
    SD better because it is discontinued.

Leave a comment:

• ec123
    replied
    submariner vs SD

Hi all,

I am a newbie in this forum. my boy just got a Sea Dweller (M series) today which cost ard $8.5K. Just wondering which is better in terms of performance as well as appreciation price, if comparing both SD and submariner. thx in advance=)

Leave a comment:

• wolfeyes1974
    replied
    Originally posted by cedric View Post
    Hi to all, finally bought my first Rolly.... quick, quick, add me in the list and send me my "Membership Card"... haha..

before I forget.. thks to all who have given me information and advice for my first purchase...those I can remember - triton...Darkie (akd Darkangel).. seiko.citizen.. nottinghill (Btw, love the movie).....ohlins...feilong108.....Oceanklassik... sunzhi...wolfeyes1974... and many more which I am sorry that I cannot remember....THANK U!!!.. ok now to share some of my poorly taken pictures....

Never managed to take a nice lume pic though... will continue to try...
    you're welcome bro...we're all glad to be of help in some ways....enjoy your timepiece...

Leave a comment:

• cedric
    replied
    What can I say.... indeed poisonED liao....but a happy poisoned person...

Leave a comment:

• sunzhi
    replied
    Congrats bro & big welcome to the club
    warning... the addiction has just begun

Hi to all, finally bought my first Rolly.... quick, quick, add me in the list and send me my "Membership Card"... haha..

before I forget.. thks to all who have given me information and advice for my first purchase...those I can remember - triton...Darkie (akd Darkangel).. seiko.citizen.. nottinghill (Btw, love the movie).....ohlins...feilong108.....Oceanklassik... sunzhi...wolfeyes1974... and many more which I am sorry that I cannot remember....THANK U!!!.. ok now to share some of my poorly taken pictures....

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied

Congrats!

added you to the owners club!

Leave a comment:

• cedric
    replied
    Finally got it liao..

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• feilong108
    replied
    woot...nice sub lv....my grail watch of the moment...solid and unique piece....with maxi dial...gosh..

Leave a comment:

• teo
    replied
    Very nice collections you got. I think you are king of Rolex.

Leave a comment:

• phatwatch
    replied
    nice watches you have there... thanks for sharing!!!

Leave a comment:

• sunzhi
    replied
    share some pics of my sub lv & SDDS taken today

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X