Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Submariner and Seadweller thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am finally in the club with a submariner and datejust yesterday but with price increase.....

btw, any tips on maintaining such watches? Thanks!

Comment

• Rolex watch are very reliable (generally) and doesnt really require frequent servicing
      For exterior, just use the high quality lint free cloth provided to wipe away dirt or fingerprint
      I wouldnt recommend rugged activities if you are wearing expensive watches
      Eg tennis, rock climbing, diving (though the sub is meant for diving), should be avoided

Originally posted by danielfu View Post
      I am finally in the club with a submariner and datejust yesterday but with price increase.....

btw, any tips on maintaining such watches? Thanks!

Comment

• What's the new price for the sub n hulk like?

Comment

• hi, i'm new here..how do i know the series year? for example 116610LN or 116610LV, how to tell the different..anywhere i can know?

Comment

• Originally posted by skydweller_sg View Post
            Rolex watch are very reliable (generally) and doesnt really require frequent servicing
            For exterior, just use the high quality lint free cloth provided to wipe away dirt or fingerprint
            Eg tennis, rock climbing, diving (though the sub is meant for diving), should be avoided
            They are made for this... go and thrash them... they'll survive longer than the owner with 5yr servicing.
            ROLEX.

Comment

• the most rugged activity i do with my rolex watches is dinner and movies
              If i need a watch for sports, it will be breitling or omega
              Call me bias, but i protect my rolexes alot more

Originally posted by Dfive View Post
              They are made for this... go and thrash them... they'll survive longer than the owner with 5yr servicing.

Comment

• Originally posted by skydweller_sg View Post
                Rolex watch are very reliable (generally) and doesnt really require frequent servicing
                Thanks. The more I look at the watch, the more I love it. woo hoo!!!!

Comment

• hi all guru

i newbie and intend to get a rolex watch but not sure how to go abt.. this thread have 200+ pages and it not easy going thru all ..

Like to ask which are those recommended few shops or dealer then we can buy from them that will not carrot us newbie. I see from some thread that they intro frenz to the certain shop (dunno which one ) and are quite happy with it.

for a start i looking at ROLEX MENS YACHT MASTER "Y" SERIES 16622 at ard $8,800 and ROLEX SUBMARINER "M" SERIES WITH CHAPTER RING 16610 $7650?

Is the price reasonable ?

Comment

• Quick question for the Sub experts:

Is it possible a ND Sub 14060 with the COSC dial but without the "ROLEXROLEX" chapter ring? which series will that be?

Thanks in advance

"because nobody stops at one watch" - kohym
                    http://kymwatchlog.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by kohym View Post
                      Quick question for the Sub experts:

Is it possible a ND Sub 14060 with the COSC dial but without the "ROLEXROLEX" chapter ring? which series will that be?

Thanks in advance
                      If i remembered correctly, Chapter Rings are introduced in 2008 for (M) series and above...
                      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
                      A Crown for Every Achievement
                      Life is Nothing Without Style

Comment

• That thing is called engraved rehaut

Comment

• Originally posted by kohym View Post
                          Quick question for the Sub experts:

Thanks in advance
                          Submariner 14060 are produced from 1989 onwards without COSC, 14060M started in 1999 also without COSC.
                          Sub 14060M COSC started production in late 2007 early2008 till now all with chapter ring.
                          You can read from the following links.

http://precisiontime.blogspot.sg/200...perpetual.html

Comment

• short and quick answer: Overpriced

Originally posted by Vessel View Post

for a start i looking at ROLEX MENS YACHT MASTER "Y" SERIES 16622 at ard $8,800 and ROLEX SUBMARINER "M" SERIES WITH CHAPTER RING 16610 $7650?

Is the price reasonable ?

Comment

• Thanks for the pointer!

Comment

• Originally posted by DC62 View Post
                                Submariner 14060 are produced from 1989 onwards without COSC, 14060M started in 1999 also without COSC.
                                Sub 14060M COSC started production in late 2007 early2008 till now all with chapter ring.
                                You can read from the following links.

http://precisiontime.blogspot.sg/200...perpetual.html
                                Do people generally go for the non-COSC dial or COSC dial (with engraved rehaut)? Will the price defer much becos of this?

tia

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X