Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Submariner and Seadweller thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kohky26 View Post
    Thanks bro zidaneong! :-)

Just got it back from Rolex Center, Tong Building today, and everything checked out nicely...didnt know they will provide me with a nice Rolex cloth n green Rolex minibag to contain my Sub with receipt...super-happy, plus super friendly chio ladies there...keep talking to me n i cant wait to go as parked at Paragon...rush hours...

cant wait to hunt my next Rolex...YM...This is a very expensive hobby seah...

Bro Cedric or any bro or sis with access, please kindly assist to add my name to the Sub owners roll call list n thanks! ;-)
    Wah, I like the part of the super chio and friendly ladies..hahaha..

Comment

Thanks bro zidaneong! :-)

Just got it back from Rolex Center, Tong Building today, and everything checked out nicely...didnt know they will provide me with a nice Rolex cloth n green Rolex minibag to contain my Sub with receipt...super-happy, plus super friendly chio ladies there...keep talking to me n i cant wait to go as parked at Paragon...rush hours...

cant wait to hunt my next Rolex...YM...This is a very expensive hobby seah...

Bro Cedric or any bro or sis with access, please kindly assist to add my name to the Sub owners roll call list n thanks! ;-)
      Welcome.
      Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

• just got back my newly overhaul sub and noticed a dust particle at the 11 o'clock. this friday going down again to get it done. don't know how they do qc, case polished got wavy line, that one i can close one eye, now another new thing.

Comment

Finally, brought my Rolex Submariner 16613LN today! Cedric, pls add me to the owners' list for Sub n thanks!

Looks very beautiful next to my Omega Moonwatch Professional!

Hope to buy a Plat YM soon...
          Congrat to you. Another watch in your collection...

Comment

• Got news that the new yachtmaster part of the baselworld 2012 is coming in sept!
            Wohoo..

Comment

• Hi, how you guys clean yr rolex watch ?? is there a right way to clean your rolex?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gi0rgio View Post
                Hi, how you guys clean yr rolex watch ?? is there a right way to clean your rolex?
                Yes,interested to know too.
                [SIZE=5][COLOR="#008000"][FONT=Century Gothic]Rolex[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[COLOR="#0000FF"]AN[/COLOR]-series 116613 [COLOR="#0000FF"]LB[/COLOR]
                AN-series 116713 LN
                [B]G[/B]-series 116710 LN
                [B][COLOR="#2e8b57"]M[/COLOR][/B]-series 16610 [COLOR="#2e8b57"]LV[/COLOR]
                [B][COLOR="#2e8b57"]G[/COLOR][/B]-series 116610 [COLOR="#2e8b57"]LV[/COLOR]

Comment

• hi everyone, just want to find out, is there any discount for new DSSD?
                  thank you

Comment

• just got my rolex....a green hulk! :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by Gi0rgio View Post
                      Hi, how you guys clean yr rolex watch ?? is there a right way to clean your rolex?
                      any reply ??

Comment

• The information is readily available in the forum. Pls do a search first.

http://www.sg-roc.com/threads/86807-...ighlight=water

http://www.sg-roc.com/threads/82454-...ighlight=water

http://www.sg-roc.com/threads/68304-...ighlight=water

http://www.sg-roc.com/threads/69128-...ighlight=water
                        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Originally posted by nelsonon View Post
                          just got my rolex....a green hulk! :-)
                          congratulations on joining the submariner family!

Comment

• its really very beautiful watch i wish if i had one of them and can anyone tell me whats the range of the waterproof watches of rolex
                            are there any cheaper versions of this waterproof models of rolex

Comment

• Originally posted by nelsonon View Post
                              just got my rolex....a green hulk! :-)
                              Congrats and wear it in good health. Wonder how much u got it for and where? Care to share?
                              Beep Beep!!!!!

Comment

• seniors! can i check with u guys, regarding the 16610 pinhole tritium model when i wind the watch i felt quite smooth, less resistant some sort like my 6694(of cause not that "light" winding feeling" is it normal? I don't own it its from a pre-own shop.

I tried winding my friend's sub same model diff series, it felt rougher, like vibrates a little the feeling. Different "feel", any advice how the "feel" should be for a normal condition engine?

pardon my lousy command of english.

thanks!!

*drooling on the sub

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X