Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Submariner and Seadweller thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice watch

Comment

• If you are buying new from local AD, are the Hulk submariner the same price as the usual submariner with black dials? If more expensive, how much more?

Comment

• Local ones selling 13k... which was about a month ago when i asked the AD at ion. Not sure about the black ones..

Comment

• Which is better? Sub or sd?

Comment

• anybody knows where to purchase just 1 or 2 extra links for 116610 in sg? and approx how much would it cost?

I misplaced 1 of it.

Thanks in advance!
            'Faber est suae quisque fortunae'

Comment

• Try to call the ROLEX Service Centre. They should have them on sale.
              The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• glad to be in the sub family as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Iconchia View Post
                  Hi guys, newbie here. Just got my 114060 a couple of days ago. Wanted to check on the winding mechanism. I noticed that the second hand doesn't move even after I give it a few winds. It moves only after I shake the watch. Is this normal?

I know it's an automatic watch and the movement of the hand powers the watch. But it's a bit different from my other automatic watches which moves after I wind it a couple of times.

Thanks
                  I think u gonna try few more round of winding. If it stil doesn kick off then u better bring back to the ad if possible doing an exchange or else then u gonna go rsc to check wass going on. Or else spending so much but it turns out to be faulty will be real disappointed

Comment

• Hi all, newbie here. A sub owner n very tempted on getting a dssd......

Comment

• hi i m a roc newbie, i saw a sub black selling at bencoolen, it says brand new , how do i check n how to know if its working good , thanks in advance,sorry as i never own a automatic watch before.

Comment

• Where to recommend to shop for preown Rolex?

Comment

• Just join the club with a sub as well.

Can't bear to remove the stickers yet.

Comment

• Can't bear to remove the stickers?! Don't remove. I won't if I were you

Anyway, congratz
                            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Originally posted by eXis10z View Post
                              Just join the club with a sub as well.

Can't bear to remove the stickers yet.

Congrats on your new purchase. Just wait for the sticker to drop off themselves in our daily wear.
                              Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

• Swee! Welcome

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X