Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Submariner and Seadweller thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all:

Saw a submariner brand new M series selling at 7k. It is a good deal? Watch brought from Hongkong AD.

Comment

• Originally posted by nelrush View Post
      Hi all:

Saw a submariner brand new M series selling at 7k. It is a good deal? Watch brought from Hongkong AD.
      Definitely a good price. The warranty is an international warranty. So it doesn't matter where the watch is bought
      Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

• Can PM me the lobang to buy at S$7.6K?

Originally posted by seanzhongzh View Post
        Hi all i finally got my 1st Rolex watch and i'm so glad that its a sub. i bought at $7600 because i think the list price is at $8228 jus went up 3 days back... abit unlucky... haha
        Hi...Can PM the AD contact for the sub you bought?..thks a million.

Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by nelrush View Post
          Hi all:

good? i think the word FANTASTIC is more appropriate for your subbie purchase. congrats!
          Remnants of my irresponsibility:
          "Foreign affections"
          1) Sinn U1-30 June 2007
          2) Rolex Sea-Dweller 16600 M series-23 Jan 08 (HER perpetual oyster )
          3) Omega Seamaster Chrono Diver 2225.80.00-25 Jul 08 (From Wife )
          4) IWC Top Gun Chrono-20 Sep 09
          What's NEXT?

Comment

• Bro.. can I check if there is a bad blemish on the black rotating bezel, do you know if that can be easily repaired or removed? Or the only way to remove it is by replacing the bezel as a whole...

Can advice the price for each method?

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
            - GMT II
            - GMT IIc TT
            - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
            - Master Eight Days (1608420)
            - U1
            - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

• Originally posted by jazz_samz View Post
              Bro.. can I check if there is a bad blemish on the black rotating bezel, do you know if that can be easily repaired or removed? Or the only way to remove it is by replacing the bezel as a whole...

Can advice the price for each method?
              Bro, as mentioned in the sms, it's a bit hard to determine whether it can be polished off or not. need to see and feel how bad the flaw is.

Comment

• Take a pic maybe?

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

• Like kana casually knocked, not dented but blemish dat kind of mark on the black bezel loh...

If replace a rotating bezel, how much will that cost?

Picture not possible as its a piece I am considering... hope somebody can advice? IF not, tomorrow I call RSC liao

Desired horologes ...

- GMT II
                  - GMT IIc TT
                  - U1
                  - IWC Aquatimer

Comment

• $75 if my memory serves me right? or m I wrong?

Comment

Like kana casually knocked, not dented but blemish dat kind of mark on the black bezel loh...

Picture not possible as its a piece I am considering... hope somebody can advice? IF not, tomorrow I call RSC liao
                      I think I know what you mean. Then it depends on how deep it is. If it's so deep that polishing part of the bezel will make the whole watch appears "off balance", then may have to replace the bezel.

I'm not sure exactly how much it costs to replace a bezel. Shld be in the magnitude of hundreds. I think some forumers here have replaced one before. Maybe they can share.

RSC will be the most reliable source of course

Comment

Like kana casually knocked, not dented but blemish dat kind of mark on the black bezel loh...

confirmed it's $70plus to change the bezel..i remember now..

i sent my TT sub for servicing 2 months back, the guy next to me enquired about changing his pepsi bezel insert...and the lady said $70 plus.

i've actually posted in "newbie asking about new movement" thread...

cheers

james
                        I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
                        A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
                        Audemars Piguet ROO
                        Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
                        De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
                        Habring2 Pilot Time Date
                        Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
                        Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
                        IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
                        Panerai 270
                        Patek Philippe 5711/1a
                        Rolex 116610LV
                        Vacheron Constantin Overseas

Comment

• Originally posted by wolfeyes1974 View Post
                          confirmed it's $70plus to change the bezel..i remember now..

i sent my TT sub for servicing 2 months back, the guy next to me enquired about changing his pepsi bezel insert...and the lady said $70 plus.

i've actually posted in "newbie asking about new movement" thread...

cheers

james
                          $70+ to change bezel? That's very cheap . Even authentication costs $75, so was expecting it to cost hundreds...

Comment

• Thanks James.. will call up RSC tomorrow to ask. Cheers..

Desired horologes ...

- GMT II
                            - GMT IIc TT
                            - U1
                            - IWC Aquatimer

Comment

• Originally posted by minusplus View Post
                              $70+ to change bezel? That's very cheap .
                              that's for the bezel insert......... the bezel itself is much more expensive to replace....
                              the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
                              visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

• Originally posted by ohlins View Post
                                that's for the bezel insert......... the bezel itself is much more expensive to replace....
                                Haha...of course la....

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X