Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Submariner and Seadweller thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by louisoh View Post
    hahah.. How much is a explorer now ?... preowned..
    I bought at $4700

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

hi guys i am interested to get a sub lv, any place to recommend? is the current submariner 16610LV priced @ $7976?
      I love my casio

Comment

Current list of Submariner owners in Singapore

1) sexyboy16
        2) louisoh
        3) Proximus
        4) nottinghill
        5) Victor
        6) Jebby
        7) GameBoy2Go
        8) Nelson
        Rolex Submariner 16610 LV

Rolex SS GMT II 116710 LN

Comment

Originally posted by andr3w View Post
          hi guys i am interested to get a sub lv, any place to recommend? is the current submariner 16610LV priced @ $7976?
          You can go to any of the ADs to buy it.... for the listing price, refer to http://www.sg-roc.com/showthread.php?t=40.

If my memory nvr fails me.. i think 1 member here recently bought a 16610LV. Ask in Kopi Talk to check with him
          A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Hi guys, look like i am the only one with the non-date sub. haha. find the date one too big for my wrist. maybe get it in 10 years time when i am 30. lol. anyway below is the gallery for my humble watch. =)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/9158516@N08/
            Last edited by xylene87; 19-06-07, 11:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by xylene87 View Post
              Hi guys, look like i am the only one with the non-date sub. haha. find the date one too big for my wrist. maybe get it in 10 years time when i am 30. lol. anyway below is the gallery for my humble watch. =)

http://http://www.flickr.com/photos/9158516@N08/

Haha.. preferences my friend.... preferences... some ppl don't like the sub with date also... anyway.. both r classics !!

Just me and my NT...

Comment

xylene87, yours also looks like w/o date.

Well, it's just personal preference.

Comment

no date and date same size ma..........got smaller or bigger meh.......:P
                  the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
                  visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

[QUOTE=xylene87;395]Hi guys, look like i am the only one with the non-date sub. haha. find the date one too big for my wrist. maybe get it in 10 years time when i am 30. lol. anyway below is the gallery for my humble watch. =)

Very nice and after looking at it, I am beginning to want one too, since i always find it a hassle to set the date whenever I dun use my sub for a time. but as ohlins says, aren't the date and no date the same size, or is it just the illusion without the cyclops?

Also, is there such a thing as a boy size sub???
                    -----------------------------------------
                    Bought In '97
                    Rolex SS Submariner Date 16610 [T-series]

Comment

bo leh..........dun have boy-size sub.......in the past tudor did have boy-size sub....not rolex.....

mid-size ym have....:P.....
                      visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

[QUOTE=GameBoy2Go;407]
                        Originally posted by xylene87 View Post

Very nice and after looking at it, I am beginning to want one too, since i always find it a hassle to set the date whenever I dun use my sub for a time. but as ohlins says, aren't the date and no date the same size, or is it just the illusion without the cyclops?

Also, is there such a thing as a boy size sub???
                        nono. no such thing as a boy size sub. however, i believe that there is definitely a difference in size leh. the other time i was at dickson watches and i tried both. maybe its the difference in weight that sets them apart? haha. or maybe its the non date that is screaming for me to buy him. coz i didnt wanna get it off after i tried it on. =X

Comment

[QUOTE=xylene87;409]
                          Originally posted by GameBoy2Go View Post

nono. no such thing as a boy size sub. however, i believe that there is definitely a difference in size leh. the other time i was at dickson watches and i tried both. maybe its the difference in weight that sets them apart? haha. or maybe its the non date that is screaming for me to buy him. coz i didnt wanna get it off after i tried it on. =X
                          Yes, you are right, I checked:

Sports Submariner 16610 Y 40 13 40 30.5
                          Sports Submariner 14060 N 39.5 12.3 39.5 29.2

Case, thickness, bezel and crystal are all slightly smaller.
                          Bought In '97
                          Rolex SS Submariner Date 16610 [T-series]

Comment

like that oso call a difference ah.....???????????????......the eye inside got vernier caliper isit...........?

rolex lists both as 40 mm watches......so be it.....

Comment

Originally posted by ohlins View Post
                              like that oso call a difference ah.....???????????????......the eye inside got vernier caliper isit...........?

rolex lists both as 40 mm watches......so be it.....

relax leh... u very 'worked up' leh...

Just me and my NT...

Comment

haha no leh....i just stating the obvious ma......

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X