Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Submariner and Seadweller thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• huh. die. i hope price wont increase anymore this year

Comment

• Have to remember this rule.

It's always a good news for those who already had owned a rolex when come to priced increased - which mean the watch value had increased.

Oppositely, it's always a bad news for those who hunt for a brand new rolex waiting to be purchase.

Cheerio,

Comment

• Originally posted by submariner_yeo View Post
        huh. die. i hope price wont increase anymore this year
        You can wait la...wait long long nia

Every year got increase 1...usually 2 times a year...this is first half of the yr nia...I believe during sept/oct time should have another 1

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

• haha. ok. tats why i need to get it before the next prise increase.

Comment

• haa haa less talk more action is needed

Comment

• Originally posted by ^Lee^ View Post
              Wait and see any brothers here can give you any good recommendation.

...but I would think of if to keep waiting and hesitating of buying rolex and the price will keeps going UP.

Cheers,
              yes... the longer anyone who wants a rolex waits..the higher the price gets...
              SRC is bad dealer !

Comment

• The last increase the US retail was adjusted first in 1 March before SINGAPORE.

So we can take the cue can be from US, UK and buy before it tricckle to SINGAPORE

Comment

• Yo Bros,

Do you think it is worth to buy a Z-series Dweller or a z-Series submariner now as the new sub is coming and old design will be replaced. but i have a S-series sub who has the old 91350 bracelet.....not sure if it is worth to buy another with the 92350 bracelet....it looks the same except the lug holes....please advice...
                  My Rolexes and Tudor...

Comment

• huh.. got new Sub coming meh??
                    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• there are speculation tat the new sub (ss black sub date) be coming in 2010. since there is a new blue sub date with ceramic bezel introduced in basel this year, so many speculation and rumours that in 2 to 3 years time the whole new ss black sub date with parachrom bluespring,ceramic, polished centre link will be launched. =D

Comment

• that's a logical deduction ...judging from past events aka 116718, they release the 18k gold models, then tt followed by ss......
                        the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
                        visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

• yeah. but theres a sub without date which makes many people think whether rolex will discontinue tat series and launch a new sub without date together with the new sub date. because the current sub without date series was recently certified it into a cosc. and if the sub without date really discontinued in 2 years time together with the current sub date, then its really worth to get the sub without date NOW. reason was sub without date WITH THE cosc will be rare compared to the sub without date NON-cosc as the non-cosc was in the market for many years.

there are people speculating that the sub without date will not be discontinued as its one of the classic and was recently certified into cosc and theres no polish center link which make it into a real diving tool watch, compared to the (ASSUMING) new sub date in 2 years time which supposely has the polish center link which will look more dressier.

but judging from the trend of wat happen in gmt master 116718, rolex will do the same thing to the sub, date or without date they will do the same upgrade. but i still cant understand why rolex have to certified the sub without date in cosc knowing that all professional series will have the same changes. they should rather leave it without the cosc until they made the changes tgt with the sub date.

well, all these are just my 2 cents. the one who knows the answers are none other than the staff in the 5 match sticks. any comments or disagreement please share with us.

Comment

• things are much clearer for the 116618 and it's tt/ss bros........

as for the fate of 14060m............ who knows anyway....
                            the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
                            visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

• yeah true. =D

Comment

• Get SD first, I bought mine just 6 mths ago with gd discount. Forget abt getting a discount now.

In the rolex forums, pple are resorting to posting sightings of new SD in US ADs.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X