Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Submariner and Seadweller thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi,

Just to share. I remember that there is one thread (forgot where) here where some forummers were informing that the Submariner 'Z' series have no engraving rehaut. I had actually just seen one 'Z' series BNIB ROLEX Submariner that has the engraving rehaut. It is on sale at one of the watch shops here. Saw the serial no. to be "Z99xxxx".
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• cool. wats the purpose of tat from rolex? tat must be damn rare.

Comment

• Am nt very sure but read somewhre it is one of ROLEX's new security features, against fakes.
        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• yes. the engraving of the word rolex is indeed to prevent fakes. What i meant that why is there submariner z series without the engraving? maybe wat they seen are actually a counterfiet sub?

Comment

• Originally posted by submariner_yeo View Post
            What i meant that why is there submariner z series without the engraving?
            this feature was introduced in phases across the range.....
            the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
            visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

• My 07 Explorer II got the engraving rehaut. I think most of the latest Z series and M series got the engraving..

Comment

• I was told the later batches of 'Z' series came with it. Then spill onto the 'M' series. So I think most, if not all, of the 'M' series has it.
                The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• My M series w/o engraving.....

Last edited by lsk005; 03-06-08, 09:41 PM.
                  Submariner 16610

Submariner 16610LV

SeaDweller 16600

Explorer II Black Dial

Breitling Colt Automatic

Tudor Hydronaut II

Tag Heuer F1 Chrono(Orange)

SeaMaster 2253.80.00

Comment

• Originally posted by lsk005 View Post
                    My M series w/o engraving.....

Ok made your pic appear!

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

• Very nice watch and pic quality..
                      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• New SD

Thank to Seiko.citizen, Wean_sg, Triton, 166520, Jazz_samz and Seadweller for their expert advice.

After weeks of deciding between the SS Sub, TT Blue Sub, SS GMT2C or SD, I finally settled down with an M Series Sea Dweller.

The more I compared these beautiful candidates, the clearer it became that it was the SD that struck a special chord for me.

Having visited nearly all the AD's which had the last remaining SD's, I notice some pieces seemed to be display models which had gone through a bit of handling. Upon close scrutiny, a few had faint scratch marks on the bezel insert and polished surfaces.

Fortunately, one of the AD's had a fresh SD sealed in plastic and in flawless condition. It also came with with bezel protector and adjustment tool. I bought this piece on the spot.
                        Last edited by dsdfan99; 27-05-08, 03:01 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by dsdfan99 View Post
                          Thank to Seiko.citizen, Wean_sg, Triton, 166520, Jazz_samz and Seadweller for their expert advice.

After weeks of deciding between the SS Sub, TT Blue Sub, SS GMT2C or SD, I finally settled down with an M Series Sea Dweller.

The more I compared these beautiful candidates, the clearer it became that it was the SD that struck a special chord for me.

Having visited nearly all the AD's which had the last remaining SD's, I notice some pieces seemed to be display models which had gone through a bit of handling. Upon close scrutiny, a few had faint scratch marks on the bezel insert and polished surfaces.

Fortunately, one of the AD's had a fresh SD sealed in plastic and in flawless condition. It also came with with bezel protector and adjustment tool. I bought this piece on the spot.

Excellent choice! Congrats & enjoy!
                          运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

• bro dsdfan99, CONGRATULATIONS!!

Guess u were destined to find that flawless piece!!
                            Enjoy yr new acquisition and may you enjoytimless memories and precious moments with this highly collectable SD!

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
                            - GMT II
                            - GMT IIc TT
                            - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
                            - Master Eight Days (1608420)
                            - U1
                            - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

• Congratz..

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

• Originally posted by psee View Post
                                Excellent choice! Congrats & enjoy!
                                may i know how much u paid for ur sd?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X