Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Submariner and Seadweller thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone has checked out the latest price of Sub LV, Sub and SDDS....i am torn between which one to get eventually, and also if i shd buy before CNY....

thanks

Comment

• Hi everyone, I'm an owner of a new Sub LV! Seriously loving the watch!! I have to say, this forum is awesome, very resourceful and I've learnt a lot from many of the threads here!
      Attached Files
      Currently
      ---------
      Pam 112
      V Series Daytona
      M Series Submariner LV
      M Series Explorer II Black
      Omega Planet Ocean XL

Comment

• Count me in for the sub lv owner's list! Another 16610lv M series (Mark 7 dial) owner here
        "Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana."
        --Groucho Marx--

*For faster response, pls direct all questions to my email: destro22bt@gmail.com thanks!

Comment

• Hey guys, add me in the Sub LV owner's list too. Tks
          My Collection -

Rolex Submariner 16610LV (M series)

Rolex Submariner 116610LN (G Series)

Rolex DeepSea 116660 (G Series)

Rolex GMT-2 116710 BLNR (Alphanumeric Series)

Rolex GMT-Master II 116710BLNR (Alphanumeric Series)

Rolex Submariner 116613LN (Alphanumeric Series)

Tudor Heritage Black

Comment

• Originally posted by Destro22BT View Post
            Count me in for the sub lv owner's list! Another 16610lv M series (Mark 7 dial) owner here
            Bro, you mention 16610LV mark 7 dial? That mean have 16610LV Mark 1 dial loh? May I know which series is the first batch that have mark 1? Please advise, Thanks.
            [COLOR="Red"][B]WTB: BNIB DSSD. C.S Omega Snoopy. BNIB Daytona. [/B] [/COLOR]
            [COLOR="Blue"][B]Rolex Green Submariner LV M-Series
            Rolex GMT II Ceramic M-Series
            Panerai Pam115G
            Rolex TT Submariner 16613 M-Series
            Rolex GMT Master II 16710 Z-Series
            Rolex Black Explorer II M-Series
            Rolex Sea-Dweller M-Series[/B] [/COLOR]

Comment

• wat ym u looking @? white gold or steel? im looking at white gold....

Comment

Count me in for the sub lv owner's list! Another 16610lv M series (Mark 7 dial) owner here
                Bro, you mention 16610LV mark 7 dial? That mean have 16610LV Mark 1 dial loh? May I know which series is the first batch that have mark 1? Please advise, Thanks.
                Panerai Pam115G

Comment

• Originally posted by StanleyWee View Post
                  Mark 1 dial was issued in the Y series. Has an oval or fishmouthed 'o' in 'ROLEX, the 'R' in 'OYSTER' is lies under AND in between the left and right feet of 'R' in 'ROLEX', 5 short ticks under 'Swiss Made', Flat elongated top of number '4' in the bezel marking.
                  --Groucho Marx--

*For faster response, pls direct all questions to my email: destro22bt@gmail.com thanks!

Comment

Mark 1 dial was issued in the Y series. Has an oval or fishmouthed 'o' in 'ROLEX, the 'R' in 'OYSTER' is lies under AND in between the left and right feet of 'R' in 'ROLEX', 5 short ticks under 'Swiss Made', Flat elongated top of number '4' in the bezel marking.
                    Wow! Bro thanks for the info. You indeed knows alot about LV dials. But I thought that F series is the first batch of LV that celebrate 50Years anniversary of Sub and is the most valuable of all LV including the chapter ring LV.

May I know where can find a Y series LV. Please advise?

Thanks.
                    Panerai Pam115G

Comment

• Originally posted by StanleyWee View Post
                      Wow! Bro thanks for the info. You indeed knows alot about LV dials. But I thought that F series is the first batch of LV that celebrate 50Years anniversary of Sub and is the most valuable of all LV including the chapter ring LV.

May I know where can find a Y series LV. Please advise?

Thanks.
                      No problem there. Nope, its not the F series. It's difficult to find a Y series LV sub in the used market or dealer's. You would still be able to spot a couple of F or D series SubLV at grey dealers, but not the Y series. I've been in search of the Y series LV for a good many months now.
                      --Groucho Marx--

Comment

• True Bro, I have checked many shops and forum there are no "Y" Series LV. I think it is collectors holding them or they must be very very rare.

Bro you confirm there are "Y" series? or "F" series is the only first batch? Not I don't believe you, but most shops owners told me that F is the first batch.

Now I understand and like you starting to hunt for the first batch, as I feel that for an anniversary watch, a true collector should go for the first batch, the actual year that celebrate the anniversary. And we don't need to worry of what Chapter ring or other newer features. And anniversary watch the older the valuable it is. Cheers!!!
                        Panerai Pam115G

Comment

• Check out this thread:
                          http://www.rolexforums.com/showthread.php?p=920454

I believe the anniversary sub was released sometime between the transition from Y series to F series, that's why the number of Y series sub are in small numbers.
                          --Groucho Marx--

Comment

• Bro, thanks for the thread. But the thread does not show any Y series and it mentioned that F series is the first batch. Furthermore, I think most of the LV inside the thread are modified.

But your thread is very useful as it show that worldwide are looking for Y series LV and not only us. Therefore how valuable is a Y series LV to the world and what if it were to discon. Cheers bro! Hope u will find your Y series soon.
                            Panerai Pam115G

Comment

• Nope, the second post shows the owner (Lol-x) with a 'Y' series SubLV.

And finally found this:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/20759...ary+Submariner

It's a race against time to find that elusive mark 1 SubLV...
                              --Groucho Marx--

Comment

• Wow bro! Very very good thread! This have made me crazy of the true limited LV! I will give up my M series and hunt for it!Bro if you got it first please let me know.

But bro may I know what is the good price to pay for if I come accross a collector piece? Got cert and no cert price?

How to prove if it is not a black sub convert to LV? a different model code? I heard LV have a "T" Behind 16610T and black don't? Can Rolex centre differential?

Pls advise. Thanks bro!
                                Panerai Pam115G

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...