Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Submariner and Seadweller thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by StanleyWee View Post
    Wow bro! Very very good thread! This have made me crazy of the true limited LV! I will give up my M series and hunt for it!Bro if you got it first please let me know.

But bro may I know what is the good price to pay for if I come accross a collector piece? Got cert and no cert price?

How to prove if it is not a black sub convert to LV? a different model code? I heard LV have a "T" Behind 16610T and black don't? Can Rolex centre differential?

Pls advise. Thanks bro!
    It's still early days mate. I think the lv will not be discon'ed in 2009, but likely in 2010. In the other thread, you've mentioned that the price of LV has been seen at low sixes? That's already a very good price. In Singapore, I don't think you can find a Y series easily. Cert vs no cert difference is about $100 thereabouts.

In regards to whether the kermit is a convert from any black subs, I believe the only way is to look at the lug engravings, but I can't imagine what unscrupulous dealers might resort to when the time comes. However, by now, rolex center worldwide should already have a database with more detailed records of every watch that leaves the rolex factory. That, and always taking the watch for verification is about the only way to reduce the chances of taking in a franken-kermit.
    "Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana."
    --Groucho Marx--

*For faster response, pls direct all questions to my email: destro22bt@gmail.com thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by triton View Post
      the alphabet in front indicate the year of production or you may call it the introduction

M - Aug 2007
      Z - May 2006
      D - Apr 2005
      the list go on
      hi,

what about U and F series? i googled for some time liao can't find...

hope you can enlighten me abit

thanks!

Comment

• http://www.sg-roc.com/showthread.php?t=4313

No need to google, you'll prob find all the info you want within this site!

Comment

• Comment

• New sub/sd owners....pls PM me if u want to be added on the list....busy busy busy these days man

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

• Hi guys,

Just managed to get my new 16610 before the new year from a local AD. Love it Managed to get some freebies too.

Cheerios!
              freestyle1279

Comment

• Originally posted by freestyle1279 View Post
                Hi guys,

Just managed to get my new 16610 before the new year from a local AD. Love it Managed to get some freebies too.

Cheerios!
                freestyle1279
                Bro how much?

Comment

• Hi all, I want to get a TT Submariner with blue dial and bezel. AD quoted me S$10,000. Is this a good deal? Pls advise... Thks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Haolian King View Post
                    Hi all, I want to get a TT Submariner with blue dial and bezel. AD quoted me S$10,000. Is this a good deal? Pls advise... Thks.
                    If brand new is what you are referring to, then yes. Go for it! List price should be $12,733. For that amt (10k), you are getting about 21% discount.
                    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                      If brand new is what you are referring to, then yes. Go for it! List price should be $12,733. For that amt (10k), you are getting about 21% discount.
                      Thanks bro. I think it is a good deal too. But I am waiting to see if my friend can get better deal in HK.

Comment

• Wait and see

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

• Originally posted by Haolian King View Post
                          Thanks bro. I think it is a good deal too. But I am waiting to see if my friend can get better deal in HK.
                          If you don't mind be being a kapo, here's another source you may get it cheaper. I've to state that I'm in no way related to this private dealer and it is just that this is one of the many watch-related websites I visit frequently.

Cheers!

http://forums.watchnet.com/index.php...o=283831&rid=0

Comment

• Originally posted by Triumph View Post
                            If you don't mind be being a kapo, here's another source you may get it cheaper. I've to state that I'm in no way related to this private dealer and it is just that this is one of the many watch-related websites I visit frequently.

Cheers!

http://forums.watchnet.com/index.php...o=283831&rid=0

Thank you bro! Wow price is so tempting... But I am skeptical to get it online. Prefer to buy from shops or reputable private seller. Have u bought any watch from him b4? Care to comment.

Btw, I just saw a preowned TT Submariner Blue Dial w/ cert and box for S$7500! Very tempted...

Comment

• may i ask if the submariner for ladies ?? thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by honeybee View Post
                                may i ask if the submariner for ladies ?? thanks
                                i will say sub are unisex..but ladies somehow like it more than guy cos of the 'green' bezel.
                                Happy Owner of
                                ----------------
                                Ball Iono (Work)
                                Rolex GMT Master ll "Z"(After Work)
                                Nike Hammer*Black(Sport Wear)

Wish-List
                                ----------------
                                White Dial Rolex(Daytona or Exp2) for dressy.
                                FM Crazy Hour(blue).

A cheap battery preown winder(2 watch), pm me if you got one.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X