Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Submariner and Seadweller thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rayliz View Post
    Hi guys

Finally gotten myself a BNIB Sub LV today and now a proud and happy Rollies owner. Do add me in the Sub owners list...

cheers
    wah another kermit on in the block...make me gian to get a sub or SD and join here too

cannot must tahan a bit more till prices go further down
    I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

• Originally posted by exxondus View Post
      wah another kermit on in the block...make me gian to get a sub or SD and join here too

cannot must tahan a bit more till prices go further down
      the AD that I bought my watch from said that prices are not going to increase any sooner (last increase was in Mar 08) but not too sure whether the prices will go down...just to let you guys know

cheers

Comment

• Hi, newbie here...looking to buy my 1st ROLEX....did some "legwork" over the long weekend and just to contribute some info for u guys...

I went to both THG as well as the Rolex Boutique@Lucky Plaza yesterday (1st May 2009)...Brand New Sub (Blue face, half-gold) price is $12,733 (before 15% discount)...same price for the Black face Half-Gold

Also, I have been reading in this forum that the Green Sub (it's called the "LV" right?) got no stock...but I went to both shops also have.....don't think stock is a problem (I went to few shops altogether, all have it on display)...price I think is $8k+ (forgot exact price) before 15% discount....

Anyway, after much contemplation, decided to give both a miss....the former I feel is too "old" for me (due to the Half-Gold, no offence to owners here..and the price also....$11k!), as for the LV...well, green is really not my favourite colour....

....decided that I'll probably just get a pre-owned GMT...(the red & blue bezel aka "Pepsi Cola")......been hunting around at Chinatown PK & KW....yet to commit....will update u guys soon (hopefully...hehehe)...

Cheers

Comment

the AD that I bought my watch from said that prices are not going to increase any sooner (last increase was in Mar 08) but not too sure whether the prices will go down...just to let you guys know

cheers
          thx for staying up till 2.40am to give advice
          I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Hi guys

Finally gotten myself a BNIB Sub LV today and now a proud and happy Rollies owner. Do add me in the Sub owners list...

cheers
            Congratz ! Share with actual pics of your watch if you can.
            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Hi everyone,

super newbie here, got my first rolex bnib about 2 weeks ago. finally upgrade from tag heuer to rollies. I am very excited to be a brand new proud owner of sub lv m series. kindly add me to the list thank you.
              Attached Files

Comment

Hi guys

cheers
                Yea, congrats.

Comment

• Hi,

Can add me in the Submariner owners list prospectively? Should get my watch in couple of wks time.
                  The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                    Hi,

Can add me in the Submariner owners list prospectively? Should get my watch in couple of wks time.
                    Wow nice... Which one are you getting bro? Green Sub?

Comment

• No la.. ss black 16610
                      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

No la.. ss black 16610
                        Still very very nice still.. wonder the new Sub will also have Ceramic or not... hahaha...

Comment

• Rumour (again) has it that the new ss Sub will come with ceramic bezel. By when? Not sure. And if this happens, the current model will be discontinued. Much like the transition of the GMT models.
                          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Hi,

wah brudder, finally siah!!! must come out and celebrate when you get it k?? congrats in advance!!!
                            I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
                            A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
                            Audemars Piguet ROO
                            Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
                            De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
                            Habring2 Pilot Time Date
                            Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
                            Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
                            IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
                            Panerai 270
                            Patek Philippe 5711/1a
                            Rolex 116610LV
                            Vacheron Constantin Overseas

Comment

• Bro, small achievement for your league la . But I tend to live by my signature in acquiring timepieces. Can meet up for small celebration, no prob.

Cheers!
                              The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• So ocean must've achieved 'something' la. May I join in yr little celebratn ?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X