Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Submariner and Seadweller thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dxlx View Post
    does Vseries SD come with chapter ring? im a sucker for chapter rings.

im starting to do some research before embarking on my rolex career!

thanks!
    nope, SD never came with the "rolex rolex" on its rehuat
    I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

• When i bought the watch i noticed a scratch on the crystal, before i use a 8x to see the watch.

I went to rsc, ask them to replace it, they ask me why wanna replace. it's stain.

I asked them to go ahead, like since last replace 04/08/2009. I wore it every sunday only, don't remember any big impact on the crystal nor drop. i am able to use my leather cloth to clean partially thought it was dirt, but still visible under sunlight reflextion. seem like scratch seem like dirt. I still can live with it.

Just want to ask few years down the road full service is due, does rsc service includes crystal replacement as compulsory?

Comment

• Originally posted by damienloh View Post
        Just want to ask few years down the road full service is due, does rsc service includes crystal replacement as compulsory?
        No, not compulsory....and not included in service quote.
        Last edited by caeden; 17-01-10, 09:54 PM. Reason: addition
        [FONT="Verdana"][B]The Best Dive Is Always The Next One[/B][/FONT]

Comment

• thanks, think i will give a ring to them or bring it down what can cause this.

Comment

• laser-etched Rolex Coronet Signature

I find that it's much more difficult to see the tiny laser-etched Rolex Coronet Signature at the 6 o'clock position on my SD as compared to my friend's Sud Date.

Any of you experienced it? Anything to share?

Comment

• laser-etched Rolex Coronet Signature

Double posting due to computer network error. Sorry

I find that it's much more difficult to see the tiny laser-etched Rolex Coronet Signature at the 6 o'clock position on my SD as compared to my friend's Sud Date.

Last edited by wjunkie; 18-01-10, 10:38 AM. Reason: computer network error, double posting

Comment

• Originally posted by wjunkie View Post

Nope it should be more or less the same. Have you taken the lightings and angle of light shined at that time to be a consideration?
                Every Rolex tells a story

Comment

• I can see the tiny laser-etched Rolex logo on my milgauss better then my explorer II. Wonder y also...
                  Current:
                  No More Liao...

Comment

• So far mine needs to use flash light to shine at an angle then can see else under normal conditions there is no way to see it's existance.

Comment

• SD dial

Hi bros,
                      I have notice that the SD dial at the 6'oclock position have difference numbers of ticks...some with 3, some with 5 ticks below the word Swiss Make.
                      Anybody know why???

Comment

• Originally posted by NaesHaes View Post
                        So far mine needs to use flash light to shine at an angle then can see else under normal conditions there is no way to see it's existance.
                        i finally saw mine on my Sub date after like 15 mins. now my eyes hurt..haha

Comment

• jazziceman it's dame small right hahaahaha.... cheers man enjoy yr ROLEX

Comment

• Use a loupe to see....
                            Current:
                            No More Liao...

Comment

• Just look under the sun, with the light coming in from 12o'clock.
                              Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

• Originally posted by newbie09 View Post
                                Use a loupe to see....
                                Wah!!! Bro not everybody has a loupe leh. My loupe is used to see something else. ahahahaahaha

Originally posted by zidaneong View Post
                                Just look under the sun, with the light coming in from 12o'clock.
                                Kekeke hey bro your name is a nick name I gave my GF. Zidan! I giggle everytime I see that name because she gave me a head butt like the Zidan who plays football.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X