Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Submariner and Seadweller thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• damienloh
    replied
    I just thinking of trading back to them. but, just a thought. after all time keeping is good, but small prob is pissing me off. i will send it back to rsc.

Either i will keep it or upgrade. but prob must be solve. So paiseh leh visit rsc like visit market.

Leave a comment:

• 116520wanabe
    replied
    Originally posted by damienloh View Post
    if not i thinking of getting rid of this piece and to get a 16613, is it a wise idea, any bro can let me know?
    So i'm not the only person with a rollie lemon...
    u better register a new user name when u sell... else there will be no takers for ur lemon here...

Leave a comment:

• damienloh
    replied
    if not i thinking of getting rid of this piece and to get a 16613, is it a wise idea, any bro can let me know?

Leave a comment:

• damienloh
    replied
    I did unscrew fully, there's 3 position, i can pulled out to 2nd position, what i usually do, first position, i wind clockwise until felt the tension i stop, adjust the time, that is when 3rd position sometimes when i want to pull out, it does not allow me to pull out, i press in and pull out like 4-5times then i can stop the second hand from moving.

I am afraid if it happen again i might pulled out the whole crown and stem.
    watch warranty dated 2009jan. some prob i sent in to rsc not rectify, still can tolerate, but this look quite serious.

Leave a comment:

• 116520wanabe
    replied
    Originally posted by damienloh View Post
    I got a question, how come at times when i tried to pull out the crown, it's like got stuck unable to pull out, need to push in turn a few round then finally able to pull out, thinking of sending to rsc again cause i afraid few more times the crown stem also pulled out, is there anything serious??? Any bros here can help?
    Have you unscrewed the crown completely? You need to unscrew it completely from the thread to be able to pull it out... if you have done so, better bring it down to RSC for them to check.

Leave a comment:

• damienloh
    replied
    I got a question, how come at times when i tried to pull out the crown, it's like got stuck unable to pull out, need to push in turn a few round then finally able to pull out, thinking of sending to rsc again cause i afraid few more times the crown stem also pulled out, is there anything serious??? Any bros here can help?

Leave a comment:

• newbie09
    replied
    Originally posted by Rolesor View Post
    Thanks bro!
    Even some brand new piece at AD also cant have the crown to pop out after unscrewing... So dun worry abt it bro...

Leave a comment:

• Rolesor
    replied
    Originally posted by newbie09 View Post
    My watches also like that, but is not everytime it cant pop out... Not a cause of concern...
    Thanks bro!

Leave a comment:

• newbie09
    replied
    Originally posted by Rolesor View Post
    Mine when I unscrew anticlockwise, it will not pop out fully. Need to turn it clockwise slightly then it will pop out to position zero. Kinda worried about it...
    My watches also like that, but is not everytime it cant pop out... Not a cause of concern...

Leave a comment:

• 116520wanabe
    replied
    Originally posted by Watcha View Post
    doesn't seem normal. did you ry wind anti-clockwise few rounds first then wind clockwise?
    yeah... i tried that, need to turn abit anti clockwise before the crown pop out. but when in the winding mode... it just doesn't wind, and no clicking sound... when u normally wind it... haiz... will bring down to rsc on monday. hope it not a major problem...

Also realise my daytona got a very small stain on the dial at the 48 min marking. didn't realise earlier. hope it is can be removed... haiz...

Leave a comment:

• Rolesor
    replied
    Mine when I unscrew anticlockwise, it will not pop out fully. Need to turn it clockwise slightly then it will pop out to position zero. Kinda worried about it...

Leave a comment:

• Watcha
    replied
    Originally posted by 116520wanabe View Post

Is this normal? or is there any trick that to get it quickly to the winding mode?
    doesn't seem normal. did you try wind anti-clockwise few rounds first then wind clockwise?

Leave a comment:

• 116520wanabe
    replied
    Originally posted by newbie09 View Post
    It is not normal, bring to RSC for them to take alook cos urs still under warranty...
    haiz... damn sad. got a lemon LV... must send in for repairs less than 2 months...

Leave a comment:

• newbie09
    replied
    Originally posted by 116520wanabe View Post
    Hi bros, need some advice here.

I have notice that it is very difficult for me to get my crown for my green sub to the manual winding mode after i unscrew the crown. Previously, after i unscrew the crown, the crown will stick out slightly and i can manually wind it, u also hear some clicking sound when u wind the watch, but now, when i unscrew the crown, the crown will still stick out slightly, but i can't wind the watch. (no clicking sound and there is no resistance when the crown move). i have to screw and unscrew many time before getting it to manual winding mode.

Is this normal? or is there any trick that to get it quickly to the winding mode?
    It is not normal, bring to RSC for them to take alook cos urs still under warranty...

Leave a comment:

• 116520wanabe
    replied
    Manual winding problem

Hi bros, need some advice here.

I have notice that it is very difficult for me to get my crown for my green sub to the manual winding mode after i unscrew the crown. Previously, after i unscrew the crown, the crown will stick out slightly and i can manually wind it, u also hear some clicking sound when u wind the watch, but now, when i unscrew the crown, the crown will still stick out slightly, but i can't wind the watch. (no clicking sound and there is no resistance when the crown move). i have to screw and unscrew many time before getting it to manual winding mode.

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X