Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was quoted 9975 last week at one of the AD for the 116170LN and temp out of stock.

Comment

• Hi guys! Can anyone give me some advice pls? I'm planning to get a GMT II but my fren say get a sub better in terms of value. But I prefer e GMT look. Then I went to a reputable watch dealer n saw a D series GMT II goin close to $7k. Box only. Izit a gd pricing?

Thanks!

Comment

• no offense to you; but ahtong watch has best value for money. cheap and more accurate than a rolex.

if i was you; id just get the one i want; no point getting what your friend recommend; if you dont like it.
        [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
        [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
        Blue 6694
        Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
        [U]"My collection"[/U]:
        [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

• Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
          no offense to you; but ahtong watch has best value for money. cheap and more accurate than a rolex.

if i was you; id just get the one i want; no point getting what your friend recommend; if you dont like it.
          Yeah. But is $7k for a D series worth it? Wats e market rate now?

Comment

• i havent checked the market lately. but if you walk around the preowned shops and do some legwork.
            [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
            [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
            Blue 6694
            Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
            [U]"My collection"[/U]:
            [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

• Originally posted by Quietstorm View Post
              Hi guys! Can anyone give me some advice pls? I'm planning to get a GMT II but my fren say get a sub better in terms of value. But I prefer e GMT look. Then I went to a reputable watch dealer n saw a D series GMT II goin close to $7k. Box only. Izit a gd pricing?

Thanks!
              Bro,
              Try *** forum as someone letting go a D series at about 6.5K...
              (I'm not related to the seller in any way)

Comment

• Advice for a GMT 16713 root beer bezel needed.

Any bro here can advise what are the key things to look out for this model?
                Looking at the combination of getting the head coupled with a leather strap.
                The time in life is perpertually moving forward while that in the watch is going in circles.

Comment

• I have never been a watch person but was suddenly magnetised and pulled into this Rolex craze.
                  Maybe it was the buying spree going on in the workplace; people are buying PAM and IWC or maybe it's my age. This slowly creeping in of long sightedness is making it difficult for me to see the tiny date in my 6 year old Tag Kirium. Suddenly the magnifiying date of a Rolex appeals to me.

After much thoughts and surfing, it was down to either a green Sub or black Sub. However, after visited my aunt in Hour Glass (she works there) yesterday, it dawns on me that the GMT master IIc looks a lot better than the thick Sub.

So it has been decided (after sleeping over this last night) that I shall be getting the GMT Master II soon, my first Rolex.

Comment

• wow..i wondered if you got better discount? Me too is looking for one..

Comment

• Yes, if you can get a good discount, I am looking for a GMTIIc 2-tone.
                      Originally posted by Cklasse View Post
                      I have never been a watch person but was suddenly magnetised and pulled into this Rolex craze.
                      Maybe it was the buying spree going on in the workplace; people are buying PAM and IWC or maybe it's my age. This slowly creeping in of long sightedness is making it difficult for me to see the tiny date in my 6 year old Tag Kirium. Suddenly the magnifiying date of a Rolex appeals to me.

After much thoughts and surfing, it was down to either a green Sub or black Sub. However, after visited my aunt in Hour Glass (she works there) yesterday, it dawns on me that the GMT master IIc looks a lot better than the thick Sub.

So it has been decided (after sleeping over this last night) that I shall be getting the GMT Master II soon, my first Rolex.

Comment

• Just for your reference... A cousin of mine get a 15% discount and bought it at hour glass at $9600 in Aug 2010.. Hope you can get cheaper than that..
                        Wei...give chance leh... Iam just a newbie...:red:

Comment

• Hi,

A Happy Chinese New Year to everyone ! I'm a newbie & just got my GMTIIC from a nice fellow bro here & loving it. Hope to learn & understand more about Rolex from all of you !

Cheers !!!

Comment

• Went to THG for my GMT2 on Monday but did not get it. I found one small speck of gold metal foil sticking to the inner glass. Sigh....now I have to wait for 2 weeks for a new piece to arrive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cklasse View Post
                              Went to THG for my GMT2 on Monday but did not get it. I found one small speck of gold metal foil sticking to the inner glass. Sigh....now I have to wait for 2 weeks for a new piece to arrive.
                              manage to get lower than $9600?
                              Wei...give chance leh... Iam just a newbie...:red:

Comment

• Dear gmtLovers,
                                Ermm im a gmt n rollie idiott...so need to ask a few simple questions;
                                Why some have green 2nd time zone Hand ? And some red?
                                Does model numbr differentiate the two?

Tink im slowly lurvin the green-handed one.........

Ex-es: 116660 Dssd, 14060M NDsub, 1500 OysterDate, 16220 DJ, 116400 Milgauss, iWC IW371918 Aquatimer ChronoTi
                                dreamzZ 2013 YG-116528 & AP RO 15300

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X