This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Speedmaster1979 View Post
    Bro,congrats to you for owning the beauty too! At that time i went,only left half gold GMT,half gold blue sub,half gold black sub and SS GMT one each and the sales person quite firm on the price after 15% discount,can't even round off to $12,600 and was told that maybe for the blue sub,once sold very hard to indent from Rolex or high chance to be discontinue so my colleague gan cheong and we then ON together,hahaha! Not sure if it is a sales tatics but it works on us,hahaha!

The following week,i went down to get another cleaning cloth from him,he told me,"Wah Mr Leong,you & your colleague very lucky to purchased the watches early manz cos now they have received instruction from their management that discount is 10% strictly.So maybe you are affected by the new discount scheme.

But what done is done liao,so must enjoy and look forward.For me,no regrets as this will be my new daily beater watch to last..........and I think it can last me till i turn old man,kekekeke!

Cheers bro!
    Bro, You are right about the bad timing ..... They applied the 10% discount strictly lah....
    Anyway, I totally adore my watch .... So I am not too bothered about the discount .... and it will stay on my wrist for a LONG LONG LONGGGGGG TIME

U take care ....

Comment

• Originally posted by Rollielover View Post
      Bro, You are right about the bad timing ..... They applied the 10% discount strictly lah....
      Anyway, I totally adore my watch .... So I am not too bothered about the discount .... and it will stay on my wrist for a LONG LONG LONGGGGGG TIME

U take care ....
      Yup bro,once purchased,don't think so much & enjoy as 5% may be more,may be less but definately not to affect a poisoned lover cos in the end, still will buy and that is why Rolex is worth investing on,hahahaha!

You take care too,bro!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockstar View Post
        One word bro...BEAUTIFULL..i bought mine last two weeks.....loving it!

hi bro, can pm me the contact? i am keen to buy too.how much u pay?

Comment

• Hi all, I'm heading to Singapore in two weeks time and hoping to pick a ss gmt iic up. From reading the threads, is there a wait list for this watch? Do you know which shop has stock? What's the current price? Thanks

Comment

• Hi all,

New member. Like many others, I'm keen on the steel model. Will be a first time owner if I should get it.

What's the best price from the ADs these days?

What should I be looking out for during the purchase?

Thank you all.

Comment

• Hi mod, can add me please? I have a GMT 2 z series in my humble collection. Thanks.

Comment

• can i ask a noob question here....my GMT IIc alphanumeric is showing in between 2 dates during 1a.m...is it normal or i need to send to RSC to check?

Comment

• I think there should be a reasonable allowance for the date to change over a short period of probably between 5 and 10 mins? And not too far off +- 12am. Yours may be a little too far (at 1am)?
                  The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                    I think there should be a reasonable allowance for the date to change over a short period of probably between 5 and 10 mins? And not too far off +- 12am. Yours may be a little too far (at 1am)?
                    thank you...then i should send to RSC for checking. A little disappointed since it is only 2 months old!

Comment

• I recalled having read this somewhere in the forum about what the acceptance of timing was for the date to change. Got to search though. Was it +-15 mins or something? Not too sure. You can try to search and read it.
                      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• I managed to locate some here:

http://www.sg-roc.com/threads/51097-...light=midnight
                        http://www.sg-roc.com/threads/41200-...light=midnight

Happy reading!
                        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                          thanks...just sent in RSC for repair...it takes 2 weeks.

Comment

• Heard from my aunt in HG, GMT IIc is now retail at $10500.

Comment

• "HG" as in hougang? Or do you mean another country?
                              The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• why do i have a feeling HG = (The) Hour Glass?
                                [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                                [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                                Blue 6694
                                Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                                [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                                [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X