• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• here is mine!

"because nobody stops at one watch" - kohym
    http://kymwatchlog.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Rolex came first to my mind when I wanted my first "real" watch last year, to mark my promotion to becoming a father. So browsing here and there, I got myself an IWC instead. Though a happy man, I was still thinking of rolex. So here I am, a proud owner of a GMTIIc finally. A happier man now, and I hope the itch (some term it sickness) will stop...

IMG_4741 by alantannottam, on Flickr
      在幻变的生命里, 岁月, 原来是最大的小偷...

Comment

• Congrat bro on your new purchase, enjoy wearing your new watch...
        Current:
        No More Liao...

Comment

• Originally posted by alantannottam View Post
          Rolex came first to my mind when I wanted my first "real" watch last year, to mark my promotion to becoming a father. So browsing here and there, I got myself an IWC instead. Though a happy man, I was still thinking of rolex. So here I am, a proud owner of a GMTIIc finally. A happier man now, and I hope the itch (some term it sickness) will stop...

IMG_4741 by alantannottam, on Flickr
          Someone once told me that having another watch is never enough! The most important thing is to enjoy the piece (more likely pieces) ! Congrats on a beautiful acquisition.

Comment

• Free play on my GMT II besel

Hi friends, I would like to ask anyone with GMT master II if there is some or little free play when you push the besel vertically or horizontally? I've purchase this barely 2 mths ago @ THG & I do not know if this is normal. By the way my wife just got her submariner & theres no free play or movement at all on the besel.
            Thank you got your kind response.

Comment

• I'm deciding between an explorer 2 and the GMT master 2, the thing is I prefer it white but I like the GMT functions. Tough decisions in life...

Comment

• Originally posted by Lesat82 View Post
                I'm deciding between an explorer 2 and the GMT master 2, the thing is I prefer it white but I like the GMT functions. Tough decisions in life...
                Let's see if this makes your choice easier...

Both the Explorer II and GMT Master II have the GMT function. The major functional difference between the Explorer II and the GMT-Master II is that while the Explorer II features a fixed bezel, the GMT-Master II has a bi-directional rotating bezel. This means that with the Explorer you can keep track of two time zones, while in the GMT Master II you can keep track of three time zones.

Only the Explorer II comes in white dial.

Comment

• in my opinion, the Exp2 is more sporty compared to GMTIc due to the shinnier bracelet on the GMTIIc.

do you want a sportier outlook or dressier?

Comment

• Bro, make it simple... Just buy both.

Originally posted by Lesat82 View Post
                    I'm deciding between an explorer 2 and the GMT master 2, the thing is I prefer it white but I like the GMT functions. Tough decisions in life...

Comment

• Originally posted by edsim View Post
                      Bro, make it simple... Just buy both.
                      i was in similar shoes so bite my teeth and bought both (in case price go up by the time i finally decide). of cos, some watches in my collection gotta go.

Comment

• Originally posted by kohym View Post
                        i was in similar shoes so bite my teeth and bought both (in case price go up by the time i finally decide). of cos, some watches in my collection gotta go.
                        Very true bro.... especially when you know you cannot live without any of the two. LOL!

I personally think that both the EXP II and GMT II are distinguishable from each other in terms of their looks, besides the specific technical aspects. The EXP II has a brushed finish all round which is better suited for daily use, while the GMT-Master II has an 'ostentatious' look which looks a bit more like a formal or dress watch.

Comment

• Gmt2c looks both sporty and dressy
                          But I hate polish links
                          Gets hairlines all too easily

For daily wear, get brushed links

I dont mind gmt2c full gold though, looks fantastic

Originally posted by icy.mint View Post
                          Very true bro.... especially when you know you cannot live without any of the two. LOL!

I personally think that both the EXP II and GMT II are distinguishable from each other in terms of their looks, besides the specific technical aspects. The EXP II has a brushed finish all round which is better suited for daily use, while the GMT-Master II has an 'ostentatious' look which looks a bit more like a formal or dress watch.

Comment

• Gold color for middle age bussiness man le....

Comment

• ya, so still wondering if i should wait another 10,20years for the full gold

Originally posted by kananguni View Post
                              Gold color for middle age bussiness man le....

Comment

• Originally posted by skydweller_sg View Post
                                Gmt2c looks both sporty and dressy
                                But I hate polish links
                                Gets hairlines all too easily

For daily wear, get brushed links

I dont mind gmt2c full gold though, looks fantastic
                                totally agree with you on the polished links part.
                                Looks good initially,but may not be that easy to maintain.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X