This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by williamng View Post
    Just bougth a GMT-Master II for AD in People's park @ S$10,388.00.
    116710?

Comment

• Seems like the GMT prices are closing the gap with Daytona.

Comment

• good watch that i like

Comment

• Originally posted by leedavid7012 View Post
          Seems like the GMT prices are closing the gap with Daytona.
          Why do u say so?
          GMT Master II TT (116713LN)

Comment

• 116710 yup got the same watch saw one tagged at 9.6 bnib in watch arena...maybe cash cheaper a bit. fyi

Comment

• GMT rules..it is one of the rolexes with an interesting story to its conception..from the anacles of PanAm. How cool is that!

Comment

• dear bros....I'm a Rolex noobie and taking my first plunge....hence am keenly contemplating getting the Rolex GMT 2 Ceramic model :116710LN...
                any recommendation or advice on where is the best place (particular shop in any particular country) to get it and what's the current price range like...thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by adimarc View Post
                  dear bros....I'm a Rolex noobie and taking my first plunge....hence am keenly contemplating getting the Rolex GMT 2 Ceramic model :116710LN...
                  any recommendation or advice on where is the best place (particular shop in any particular country) to get it and what's the current price range like...thanks!
                  Same. Info would be much appreciated.

Comment

• Hi all, just a quick qn about GMTs. Was wondering if a GMT2 16710 be considered a vintage piece? It's been discontinued and all, some of my friends would classify it as such but some claim that it's too new to be considered vintage. Just curious that's all

Comment

• There's a thread in the forum that discusses this, ie when is a watch considered 'vintage'. You may want to do a search if you are keen.

Tx.
                      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• GMT master 2

GMT master 2 really has a presence with its Ceramic bezel!

Comment

• Finally hooted my first ever Rolex!

Bought from a bro on the forum a GMT2 16713 with Jubilee bracelet. Not exactly the nipple dial Tiger Auge I was looking for but close enough.

Now must stay away from the trading pits for a while so that I won't get poisoned for a followup piece haha

Comment

• Congratulations! I can almost feel the excitement in you from your post . Hope to see some pics of your watch soon
                            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• bought my 1st rolex gmt 2 from THG last night...
                              quality definitely better than my tag carrera...

do u guys wear it everyday? heartpain if use everyday get scratches

Comment

• congrats on the purchase, but tag compared to rolex?
                                a fairer comparison for tag would be longines, oris, tudor which belongs to the same tier
                                rolex should compare against the likes of iwc, omega, breitling

btw the center polished links are a scratch magnet - daily wear would definitely get hairlines

Originally posted by James se View Post
                                bought my 1st rolex gmt 2 from THG last night...
                                quality definitely better than my tag carrera...

do u guys wear it everyday? heartpain if use everyday get scratches

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X