This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats bro,

Just wear it everyday and enjoy every moment with it...but please nv compare compare a lolex with tag...

Anyway wear it with good health and there yr poison starts...

Cheers

Comment

• Ya, will wear it....1 day in the drawer I bua han Liao

Comment

• Originally posted by James se View Post
        bought my 1st rolex gmt 2 from THG last night...
        quality definitely better than my tag carrera...

do u guys wear it everyday? heartpain if use everyday get scratches
        i wear it almost everyday. Heart pain for what?

I saw somewhere before - objects are made to be used, and people to be loved. Not the other way round.

Comment

• Watches are meant to be worn, otherwise it defeats the purpose of buying a watch. Just wear it!! Cheers
          Current:
          No More Liao...

Comment

quality definitely better than my tag carrera...

I worn my Seamaster everytime since i got it in 2006. You should just wear it everyday. They are beaters that made to be worn everyday : )

I am also now itch for the GMTII. Did you get any discount from THG? Or paid the nett 10980?

Also another question I have. Some 2nd shops display their Rolex as "Brand new" and are selling at a lower price - e.g. GMTII go for 9500. Are they genuinely brand new? How we tell it is really brand new? How they (the shop) able to do this?

Comment

quality definitely better than my tag carrera..
              Congrats on your fine purchase! Like what many bros here mention, watches are meant to be worn, and the GMT 2 is a good work horse.

I'm wearing a 2 tone GMT 2 daily for nearly 5 months now, and the watch is still very mint. Key is to be careful when you are wearing the watch and not go bang against wall, objects etc. you also learn to shield your watch in crowded places lest some idiots clash their watch against yours, which is really OUCH! Lol
              GMT Master II TT (116713LN)

Comment

• Originally posted by GlowBoi View Post
                Congrats on your fine purchase! Like what many bros here mention, watches are meant to be worn, and the GMT 2 is a good work horse.

I'm wearing a 2 tone GMT 2 daily for nearly 5 months now, and the watch is still very mint. Key is to be careful when you are wearing the watch and not go bang against wall, objects etc. you also learn to shield your watch in crowded places lest some idiots clash their watch against yours, which is really OUCH! Lol
                Gmt TT is one of the nicest watch.

Comment

• Bro bnib gmt2c can be had for ard 9k la

Comment

• Originally posted by Mezz72 View Post
                    Bro bnib gmt2c can be had for ard 9k la
                    Can help a bit? Brand new 9k? Where to get?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mezz72 View Post
                      Bro bnib gmt2c can be had for ard 9k la
                      Newbie here. What is the definition of BNIB?

Comment

• Originally posted by gilaone View Post
                        Newbie here. What is the definition of BNIB?
                        Brand New In Box
                        I will own a Rolex ................ someday!

Comment

Can help a bit? Brand new 9k? Where to get?
                          Go search under garage sale, I'm sure there are a lot asking for ard 9k. The high ballers (yes there r low baller buyers n high baller sellers too), just ignore them.

Comment

• Recce around chinatown today found 2nd shops do sell new Rollies. GMT2 quoted from 9500 to 9700. Look at them really brand new - serial number like 31GLxxxx. Is this the serial after G or simply the G serial?

Comment

Recce around chinatown today found 2nd shops do sell new Rollies. GMT2 quoted from 9500 to 9700. Look at them really brand new - serial number like 31GLxxxx. Is this the serial after G or simply the G serial?
                              Current market for new will be G series and alpha-numeric series. Why not take alook in the garage, those gmt2c is price slightly lower then those shop you mention.
                              Current:
                              No More Liao...

Comment

• Thanks bro Newbie09. I indeed see 2 garage sales going on at 9000 and 9300.

Another newbie question, if decided to buy from grey dealer or garage sale and want to do verification by RSC, how is the process? Buy first then verify or the other way?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X