X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by varas View Post
    its not 16710 also , its a 16700.

6.3k ar... thats low man.. =(
    I said liao...it's just me wad..hahah...the price I want...but doesnt mean the price ppl wil sell also

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

• thanks bro seiko.citizen,

cos i've seen the new V series gmt iic out in the shops. so jus wanna confirm on that.

cheers

Comment

• awesome. ive only seen V series mlgauss and thats it.
        [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
        [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
        Blue 6694
        Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
        [U]"My collection"[/U]:
        [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

• Hello everyone,

I just saw a GMT Master II coke with single clasp..............was told that it was dated around '93-'94...........Is this right? I find it rather amusing to have saw it today cos I didnt know the professional series came in single clasps........... was too young during that year to know what's a rolex...

Thanks in advance for any replies........

Comment

• Hi everyone,

I am very happy to report that i have just bought my first Rolex .. and the GMT IIc has been my target for my first rolex from the first time i saw it.

I believe with the ceramic bazel really gives the watch a very distintive look esspecially from afar.

I would like to ask to all the gurus in the forum on what i should be expecting in the box?? should the box also come with a manual on how to operate and set the watch? it also didn't come with with a service report booklet that i saw in some for sale posts...

Comment

• did you buy from AD?

user manual for the gmt is in dark green.....
              the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
              visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

• True true... sometimes you need to ask for all the parts... like bezel protector, tag, etc... you need to be like an old man, keep nagging at the saleperson in order to get a full set...

Originally posted by roosterkkk
                In Box - only watch and guarantee card. most ADs include manual but not necc. You must ask.. Not all manuals are dark green... depends on year..

Comment

• Thanks guys for the info.

I bought at TH but i noticed that they didn't give a manual which i thought odd since even when i bought a Ball it came with a complete manual..

Any idea how long it might take for me to get the watch checked out at the RSC? will they actually give any written confirmation that its a genuine Rolex??

Comment

• they are obliged to give u the manual.........

it must come with the watch.......so u can go ask from them......

if you bought from AD, i dun see the need to let rsc check the watch for authenticity......
                    the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
                    visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

• Hi to all,

This is my 1st posting here and i'm considering of getting my 1st Rolex watch. I'm a noob abt watches and don't know much at all.

Saw this model on Passions website and like it very much but its sold. Can i have yr advice on this watch and where would be the best place to buy at the best price?

Thank you.

http://www.passions.com.sg/v2/watch/...-2-18kyg-steel

Comment

• The last round I check with Dickson, the price is at S$12,800.00 +.....
                        Present:
                        Panerai Luminar 1950 Marina 8 days PAM 233
                        IWC Big Pilot S/S (Ref#IW5004-01)
                        IWC Pilot's Watch Mark XVI (Ref#IW3255-01)
                        IWC Aquatimer Automatic 2000 (Ref#IW3568-06)
                        Rolex RoseGold/SS Oyster Perpetual Datejust (Ref#178341)
                        Rolex 18K/SS Oyster Perpetual Datejust (Ref#16233)
                        Omega Constellation (Ref#123.10.27.60.51.001)

Comment

• Originally posted by 116520 View Post
                          True true... sometimes you need to ask for all the parts... like bezel protector, tag, etc... you need to be like an old man, keep nagging at the saleperson in order to get a full set...

I miss the bezel protector and tag when I bought from Swiss
                          Present:
                          Panerai Luminar 1950 Marina 8 days PAM 233
                          IWC Big Pilot S/S (Ref#IW5004-01)
                          IWC Pilot's Watch Mark XVI (Ref#IW3255-01)
                          IWC Aquatimer Automatic 2000 (Ref#IW3568-06)
                          Rolex RoseGold/SS Oyster Perpetual Datejust (Ref#178341)
                          Rolex 18K/SS Oyster Perpetual Datejust (Ref#16233)
                          Omega Constellation (Ref#123.10.27.60.51.001)

Comment

• Me and my partner just bought two new GMT IIc from grey market dealer in KL. Both watches are from Korean Duty Free Shops. Both are with V serials numbers...... Price paid was RM22k.

Comment

• Juz wondering how much the the going rate of GMT II (116710) on the forum? Is it still in high demand? Is it easily available?

Comment

• It's still in demand...still easily available

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X