X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darkangel
    replied
    Originally posted by viper0419 View Post
    $200 for original bezel insert is it too expensive? given the fact that it is so hard to find.
    TOTALLY?

I thought RSC selling at $75?

Leave a comment:

• viper0419
    replied
    $200 for original bezel insert is it too expensive? given the fact that it is so hard to find.

Leave a comment:

• sgpsub68
    replied
    I just got a brand new GMT Master IIc!!!! Love it. Got it at S$9.5k in Europe after all the tax rebate! Love it... my FIRST ROLEX! Will be heading back and anyone interested, PM me.

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Yup...IMO as long as size same can liaos

Leave a comment:

• seiko.citizen
    replied
    i would say YES, since bezel is same just the movement different i think. better check with manufacturer or other experienced forumers

Leave a comment:

• viper0419
    replied
    sorry, got a noob question to ask on the bezel insert.

will the bezel insert for 16700 fit the 16710?

Leave a comment:

• seiko.citizen
    replied
    Originally posted by triton View Post
    how about HK and japan?
    if authentic and in good shape (BINB preferred) then also can. I do not have any kangtao for this item. but i remember got one link that i post, but only if you are confortable with OEM (aftermarket)

Leave a comment:

• jazz_samz
    replied
    Notice that prices for pre-owned 16710 went up further.. I saw a F-series black bezel at PP at 6.2k earier (2month back) now a similar series cost 7k man.. siao.......

Leave a comment:

• triton
    replied
    how about HK and japan?

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
    $130 for a bezel, if original rolex not too bad considering those are hard to find in s'pore.

I think best bet is to look to europe and con US, it seems they are able to access bezels more easily. you can also try preowned shop, but most likely carrot chopped since this is consider spare parts

Leave a comment:

• seiko.citizen
    replied
    Originally posted by ^Lee^ View Post
    Anyone know how much it cost for the GMT II bezel, lets say brand new and preowned?

I am owning a coke now, if I can get another pesi and full black that would be great. Someone ever offer me a full black at $130 and I call off the deal. That's many years back...

Cheerio,
    $130 for a bezel, if original rolex not too bad considering those are hard to find in s'pore.

I think best bet is to look to europe and con US, it seems they are able to access bezels more easily. you can also try preowned shop, but most likely carrot chopped since this is consider spare parts

Leave a comment:

• ^Lee^
    replied
    Anyone know how much it cost for the GMT II bezel, lets say brand new and preowned?

I am owning a coke now, if I can get another pesi and full black that would be great. Someone ever offer me a full black at $130 and I call off the deal. That's many years back...

Cheerio,

Leave a comment:

• seiko.citizen
    replied
    anyone got lobang where to get bezel insert for 16710?(black colour).
    I know RSC have but they very one kind, if you ask them to change, they will keep the existing one even if it is still new...
    i suggest you go scout around in pre owned shop, but make sure it is original rolex and not aftermarket. Of course, price will be different, and if buying aftermarket you will pay aftermarket price.

if all else fails, you can look to europe and US forums, and see if anyone got lobang to help you.

Good luck in your search and do post you results when you are done

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
    IT's RSC!
    correct... just because they have the king hat, they practically do whatever they like. best part, they still make money

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    I know RSC have but they very one kind, if you ask them to change, they will keep the existing one even if it is still new...
    IT's RSC!

Leave a comment:

• viper0419
    replied
    where to get bezel insert

Leave a comment:

• gummaker
    replied
    Gmt Master I

Hi all, i'm interested to buy a pre-owned rolex gmt master I from my friend. the watch has just been serviced. I din check the series for the watch but i guess that its around 10 yr plus old as gmt master I has been discontinued in the later 90s. the condition is pretty good as it has just been serviced and polished.

1. would like to ask the gurus how much should i offer for this watch?
    2. what should i look out for?

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X