X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by paithorn View Post
    Just for info to all interested....

I finally brought my watch to RSC and get it adjusted. They are able to tell your deviations in just 1 minute when they place yr watch on a machine....my watch is now on PERFECT timing! All positions!!
    Hi Bro,

How is the service standard of RSC nowadays? Did they put on any marks on the lugs of the gmt? I was asking because of some bad experience with RSC servicing and have a phobia of going there again.. sent in my 1 week old 16570 back in Feb 2006 and received 4 deep chipped marks on the lugs with compliments from the ah peh technician sitting in front.. brought it in for touch up and they polished it until the lugs looks worn like a 24 year old steve mcqueen ex 2..

Comment

• Originally posted by leslie View Post
      Hi Bro,

How is the service standard of RSC nowadays? Did they put on any marks on the lugs of the gmt? I was asking because of some bad experience with RSC servicing and have a phobia of going there again.. sent in my 1 week old 16570 back in Feb 2006 and received 4 deep chipped marks on the lugs with compliments from the ah peh technician sitting in front.. brought it in for touch up and they polished it until the lugs looks worn like a 24 year old steve mcqueen ex 2..
      i share your anger and frustation considering it is a new piece. if the watch was bought brand new i will demand for them to give a new case. as it is a barely a week old.
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
      1. subject heading indicating your issue
      2. your nick
      3. your corresponding email address
      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

• Originally posted by triton View Post
        i share your anger and frustation considering it is a new piece. if the watch was bought brand new i will demand for them to give a new case. as it is a barely a week old.
        That is a new D series brought from dickson in jan 2006..was 1 week old when i brought it in.. have already specfically told them to becareful about scratches but still they chose to ignore it.. wrote in to geneva but no reply at all..

case replacement might be a problem because of the serial number..it will not tally with the papers and doesn't seems like a viable option if u wanna sell it later..

Comment

• PLS NOTE: If you wish to be added onto the owners list,please PM me as I hardly come to the GMT-Master forums Sry bout it!

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

• Originally posted by leslie View Post
            Hi Bro,

after testing my watch on that machine and confirmed to be 4 sec slow..... they asked me if i want to adjust and warned that the bracelet need to be removed. I asked then why must tell me....they replied that the braclet might scratch the watch.....
            I was montiring that guy that adjusted my watch....they actually taped the links before attaching the braclet back after the job....no scratches at all.... i would say it is a perfect job...

Comment

• Originally posted by paithorn View Post
              after testing my watch on that machine and confirmed to be 4 sec slow..... they asked me if i want to adjust and warned that the bracelet need to be removed. I asked then why must tell me....they replied that the braclet might scratch the watch.....
              I was montiring that guy that adjusted my watch....they actually taped the links before attaching the braclet back after the job....no scratches at all.... i would say it is a perfect job...
              maybe they are more careful nowadays..actually removing and attaching the bracelet can be quite safe if you put scotch tape on it before doing..that uncle techie no longer around..maybe he was going to rod so rod mood, anyhow ripped my bracelet out..

Comment

• Gmt Master I

Hi all, i'm interested to buy a pre-owned rolex gmt master I from my friend. the watch has just been serviced. I din check the series for the watch but i guess that its around 10 yr plus old as gmt master I has been discontinued in the later 90s. the condition is pretty good as it has just been serviced and polished.

1. would like to ask the gurus how much should i offer for this watch?
                2. what should i look out for?

Thanks.

Comment

• where to get bezel insert

anyone got lobang where to get bezel insert for 16710?(black colour).
                  I know RSC have but they very one kind, if you ask them to change, they will keep the existing one even if it is still new...

Comment

• Originally posted by viper0419 View Post
                    I know RSC have but they very one kind, if you ask them to change, they will keep the existing one even if it is still new...
                    IT's RSC!

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

• Originally posted by viper0419 View Post
                      i suggest you go scout around in pre owned shop, but make sure it is original rolex and not aftermarket. Of course, price will be different, and if buying aftermarket you will pay aftermarket price.

if all else fails, you can look to europe and US forums, and see if anyone got lobang to help you.

Good luck in your search and do post you results when you are done

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                      IT's RSC!
                      correct... just because they have the king hat, they practically do whatever they like. best part, they still make money
                      [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                      [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                      Blue 6694
                      Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                      [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                      [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

• Anyone know how much it cost for the GMT II bezel, lets say brand new and preowned?

I am owning a coke now, if I can get another pesi and full black that would be great. Someone ever offer me a full black at $130 and I call off the deal. That's many years back...

Cheerio,

Comment

• Originally posted by ^Lee^ View Post
                          Anyone know how much it cost for the GMT II bezel, lets say brand new and preowned?

I am owning a coke now, if I can get another pesi and full black that would be great. Someone ever offer me a full black at $130 and I call off the deal. That's many years back...

Cheerio,
                          $130 for a bezel, if original rolex not too bad considering those are hard to find in s'pore.

I think best bet is to look to europe and con US, it seems they are able to access bezels more easily. you can also try preowned shop, but most likely carrot chopped since this is consider spare parts
                          Blue 6694
                          [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

• how about HK and japan?

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
                            $130 for a bezel, if original rolex not too bad considering those are hard to find in s'pore.

I think best bet is to look to europe and con US, it seems they are able to access bezels more easily. you can also try preowned shop, but most likely carrot chopped since this is consider spare parts
                            if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                            1. subject heading indicating your issue
                            2. your nick
                            3. your corresponding email address
                            4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

• Notice that prices for pre-owned 16710 went up further.. I saw a F-series black bezel at PP at 6.2k earier (2month back) now a similar series cost 7k man.. siao.......

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
                              - GMT II
                              - GMT IIc TT
                              - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
                              - Master Eight Days (1608420)
                              - U1
                              - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

• Originally posted by triton View Post
                                how about HK and japan?
                                if authentic and in good shape (BINB preferred) then also can. I do not have any kangtao for this item. but i remember got one link that i post, but only if you are confortable with OEM (aftermarket)
                                Blue 6694
                                [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X