X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tunge
    replied
    [IMG]javascriptopupWindow('http://www.hjwatch.com/index.php?main_page=popup_image&pID=7933')[/IMG]
    Originally posted by wlover View Post
    Go for the TT... If you have reservations and worries about the SS now you probably still will have them when you get it.
    Thanks for the reply #wlover... starting to tilt towards TT.... maybe tonight will jump.

[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by tunge; 14-05-14, 05:04 PM.

Leave a comment:

• wlover
    replied
    Go for the TT... If you have reservations and worries about the SS now you probably still will have them when you get it.

Leave a comment:

• tunge
    replied
    Dear all, I'm having a major headache deciding on which GMTII to get, its between e TT black dial or e SS black. And it will be my first Rolex.
    Some of my considerations
    TT - really love e gold n black color combi but afraid that it's too flashy n end up not having much wrist time as i prob wont wear it daily
    SS - nice for daily wear, but afraid i'll get bored w it too soon. (If i forgo the SS might go for the pam321).

Price diff is abt 3k but I think that's secondary for now.

Anyone here faced e same dilemma as me before?

Leave a comment:

• SEOWSAY
    replied
    Swee...

Leave a comment:

• junhao.ong
    replied

just got myself a 1998.. GMT I.. 116700..

Leave a comment:

• jimmysm
    replied
    Originally posted by hydesg View Post
    how much does it cost to have a 16710 serviced by RSC?
    All sport model are chargeable from $900 plus exclude parts.

Leave a comment:

• Oceanklassik
    replied
    That'll depend. But it should be anything more than $800 and above.

Leave a comment:

• hydesg
    replied
    how much does it cost to have a 16710 serviced by RSC?

Leave a comment:

• Rollie-Elvo
    replied
    Madness..

Leave a comment:

• Explorer8813
    replied
    Simply like the new GMT II Red and Blue, but at CHF 36,500 or SGD 51,000 plus, can't afford.

Leave a comment:

• Mezz72
    replied
    Well they can make black, blue n red bezels now. So, just a matter of time b4 we c coke.

Leave a comment:

• Oceanklassik
    replied
    Imagine this:

The current GMT II models come in black ceramic bezel (SS version) and blue+black ceramic bezel (SS version). So, one look at it, one will know they are definitely SS version, unless modified. Now, the latest introduction of a WG version is only in red+blue ceramic bezel, thus, one glance and you'll know it's WG. Just like the blue Submariner you people call "smurf", as well as the black+red dial of the Daytona. They are their ranges WG versions.

I will not be surprised if the next GMT II model that ROLEX come out with is a red+black ceramic (aka "Coke") and in SS version, taking into consideration that historically, there were also the three color versions for the GMT II (16710) - black, "Pepsi" and "Coke" bezels. I'm not too sure about the "Root beer" model though.

What say you

Leave a comment:

• ngokyc
    replied
    Don't think they will come out with the ss version. Can't differentiate it between wg and ss unless there are other differences

Leave a comment:

• Nhatta
    replied
    Its super gorgeous!!!sigh...only available in white gold though...hope they release the ss soon enuf...

Leave a comment:

• ttoh
    replied
    Anyone knows what's the real cost of making this in white gold vs stainless steel? I don't think it is anywhere as close to the price difference between the blnr and this blro ! Rolex is making fat margins for this.

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X