X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mykoh
    replied
    GMT2 two tone is awesome looking. love the black/gold combination on the bezel.

Leave a comment:

• Newnoob
    replied
    Hello all. As my nick suggest i am a noob and new here. XD
    Was thinkin of gettin a brand new gmt master ii half gold. Was quoted about 15k from AD. Is it really worth it? Do you guys think its way over price? Been to some second hand shop, was quoted about 14k which claimed that its brand new. But,how do we actually know if its brand new or lightly worn? Kindly advise.....

Newnoobbb

Leave a comment:

• gilaone
    replied
    Originally posted by gilaone View Post
    When i shake my SMP, I can feel and hear very clearly the "winding disk" moving. But when I shake my GMT2c, I cannot feel nor hear its moving. Is that shows Rolex caliber is not solid or my watch is not normal?
    I meant "Is that shows Rolex caliber is so solid or my watch is not normal?"

Leave a comment:

• gilaone
    replied
    When i shake my SMP, I can feel and hear very clearly the "winding disk" moving. But when I shake my GMT2c, I cannot feel nor hear its moving. Is that shows Rolex caliber is not solid or my watch is not normal?

Leave a comment:

• Mezz72
    replied
    Originally posted by gilaone View Post
    Got my GMT2C yesterday. It is to certain extend very similar to my SMP. For a moment I wonder should I have gone with the DateJustII

Anyway, it's a done deal. Lets enjoy it. But before that, I have a question. The BNIB watch i got have 12 full links (is that correct count?). Now with 4 on one side and 6 on the other side, with the 5mm adjustment link extended, it is still slightly tight. but if I add another full link, it become a bit too loose even with the 5mm adjustment retracted. Wonder Rolex have no "half link"? Any suggestion what should be done?
    Wah your wrist so happening. Normally I find it easier to have it tight worth 5mm thing keep inside so tat it's easier when u need to loosen a bit. Rather then the other way round.

Leave a comment:

• Otar
    replied
    just sharing.

Leave a comment:

• gilaone
    replied
    Got my GMT2C yesterday. It is to certain extend very similar to my SMP. For a moment I wonder should I have gone with the DateJustII

Anyway, it's a done deal. Lets enjoy it. But before that, I have a question. The BNIB watch i got have 12 full links (is that correct count?). Now with 4 on one side and 6 on the other side, with the 5mm adjustment link extended, it is still slightly tight. but if I add another full link, it become a bit too loose even with the 5mm adjustment retracted. Wonder Rolex have no "half link"? Any suggestion what should be done?

Leave a comment:

• skyliner23
    replied
    Originally posted by Wwaagghh View Post
    HIAZ. keep away from the forum for a while after my GMT2 hoot to prevent more temptations... but no use...

At a gathering of close friends, got poisoned by my friend's Milgauss, Explorer and AP ROs!!!

How to be a one-watch man... impossible I tell you!
    Hahaha.....I alway promise my wife that this will be the last watch I purchase...end up till today still expanding my collection...

Leave a comment:

• Wwaagghh
    replied
    HIAZ. keep away from the forum for a while after my GMT2 hoot to prevent more temptations... but no use...

At a gathering of close friends, got poisoned by my friend's Milgauss, Explorer and AP ROs!!!

How to be a one-watch man... impossible I tell you!

Leave a comment:

• skyliner23
    replied
    Owns a GMT 2c....nice but now my mind keep thinking of the Sub C and the hulk...that is too poisonous

Leave a comment:

• bluescorpion
    replied
    The AN series usually come with only the Warranty Card and Manual in the box (only). So you are right that other 'papers' might not be relevant here especially those from local ADs. I see some posts in the Garage where the sellers show the 'papers' with stamps from the overseas ADs. I guess those should be for much older models because the AD details should now be 'printed' on the warranty card.

Leave a comment:

• gilaone
    replied
    Originally posted by bluescorpion View Post
    With the AN series, if it doesn't come with warranty card or papers (most would have anyway), when you send it in for verification I wonder if RSC will check and tell you its date of purchase and warranty status if we asked? My question doesn't make sense or does it? AN series started only recently after 2010, so logically the papers should be available unless .......
    I understand warranty card (kinda obvious) but "paper" is mentioned repeatedly. What is this "paper" actually?

Leave a comment:

• bluescorpion
    replied
    With the AN series, if it doesn't come with warranty card or papers (most would have anyway), when you send it in for verification I wonder if RSC will check and tell you its date of purchase and warranty status if we asked? My question doesn't make sense or does it? AN series started only recently after 2010, so logically the papers should be available unless .......

Leave a comment:

• Gmt_master
    replied
    I see... Basically once it's AN, there is no way to track except to head to a Rolex store. Thanks Oceanlassik.

Leave a comment:

• Oceanklassik
    replied
    Here's one of them..

http://www.oysterworld.de/

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X