Opinion : sub date or sub no date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hacker View Post
    I meant bought the no date......! (What was I saying?)
    Err.. Tot u mentioned ... In the end got the date mah...
    Just another small small small small watch user ....

Comment

• The Sub no date looks cleaner in my opinion, however the one with date may worth a little more

Comment

• Originally posted by killerabcd View Post
        Yes ever since the new Sub ND 114060 come out, everyone seems to like the ND better. I personally also feel the Sub ND is better. The cyclop kinda sucks. But the best is the old sea dweller. Damn it!! If only Rolex upgraded the old sea dweller to ceramic that will be the best lah. Clean ceramic look that comes with date but without the cyclop. Sian they come out with a stupid over size humongous DSSD.
        Totally agreed on this part. The old SD was perfect. I had a piece but flipped it a couple of years back and i regretted it.

Comment

• Originally posted by nimm12
          Guess u have a tiny wrist
          Do more weight training , might be able to solve your problem

I think my wrist is considered normal for Asian men. But you could be right. Anyway not everyone can pull off the look for the huge DSSD and that is a pretty well-known fact. I have seen people pull it off quite well but frankly most of them are a bit plump lol. If you are muscular and well- built enough to pull it off, then I guess DSSD could suit you. But seriously I have many friends who tried it and just find it too big. But That is not to say that it is a bad piece by any mean lol just huge lol.

Comment

• with date is better !

Comment

• With date better for functionality! Without date better for aesthetic looks!

Both are winners!!!

Comment

• ND is my preference.. Actually I'm Ok with dates but not the cyclop. I feel that the iconic cyclop on a rolex is a little old fashion. Sorry bros..

Comment

• used to think I needed the date, but i'm one of those that cannot stand the cyclops, so i bought the Sub. 114060.
                  until now, no regrets, love it, clean looking face, simple 3 hander...

Comment

• Originally posted by nimm12
                    same here cant stand the cyclops its so passe
                    clean is best
                    More elegant and handsome... Cleaning cut.. Agree with u bro

Comment

• I just got the new nd ceramic , loving it,

Comment

• any price diff between the date n ND?? does the HULK come with ND???
                        Dreaming of my first rolex

Comment

• The ROLEX Submariner 116610 (date) retails at $11,112.
                          The ROLEX Submariner 114060M (ND) retails at $9,750.

The "HULK" does not have a "ND" version at the moment.
                          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• I got a hulk for myself and started to find it bored with the cyclops date kinda regret it but well.. Cyclops are just too common!

Comment

• Agreed.

Just gotten my first SubC ND 114060 and loving the clean, uncluttered face.

Comment

• sub no date for me... the dial looks clean and balanced without the cyclops... but i do understand tt some wud find the date function useful...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X