Official Daytona Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.sg-roc.com/showthread.php?t=7

I started a OFFICIAL Daytona thread liao leh...

Hahaha...anyway...nice watches though

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Oh sorry, let me join that then. I really like the TT one and putting it side by side with the SS black face one. They complement each other like one is the sun and the other the moon. Hehehe, i am part of the "Sun/Moon" society.

"Ri yue shen jiao, wan sui, wan sui, wan wan sui!""

Comment

Originally posted by sngricky View Post
        Oh sorry, let me join that then. I really like the TT one and putting it side by side with the SS black face one. They complement each other like one is the sun and the other the moon. Hehehe, i am part of the "Sun/Moon" society.

"Ri yue shen jiao, wan sui, wan sui, wan wan sui!""
        Hahahah ....u are dong fang bu bai

Comment

Just go over to that thread and post la....there is no restriction or wad....

Comment

I just got a pre-owned TT one, old but with Zenith movement,seems quite good price especially taking into account the diamonds but found that when i brought it out, its attracting too much "unwelcomed" attention though so i think i will stick to my SS black face one and leave the TT one mainly for functions, dinners etc.

Most who don't know about the SS one won't even take a second glance. Its sometimes kind of cool wearing a watch you like that most don't/won't recognise.

Any particular daytonas that you guys prefer? I like the white gold one too but it looks a bit too much like the SS one.

Datejust "Boy" - For dad
            Datejust w/ date/diamonds, w/Jubilee - For mum
            Datejust w/diamonds, w/Oyster - For wife
            Explorer 1 - For wife
            Last edited by sngricky; 18-03-08, 10:51 AM.

Comment

Done, already posted there, hahaha.

Definitely not that "She/He/It"

My favourite character is Linghu Chong, in many ways i am like him in real life, despite best intentions, always kenna misunderstood/ill treated when young, always give people chance/let people go but people always stab me in the back. I guess i identify with him, pity i don't know "Du gu jiu jian" though
              Last edited by sngricky; 18-03-08, 10:55 AM. Reason: Added "Du gu jiu jian"

Comment

Originally posted by sngricky View Post
                I just got a pre-owned TT one, old but with Zenith movement,seems quite good price especially taking into account the diamonds but found that when i brought it out, its attracting too much "unwelcomed" attention though so i think i will stick to my SS black face one and leave the TT one mainly for functions, dinners etc.

Most who don't know about the SS one won't even take a second glance. Its sometimes kind of cool wearing a watch you like that most don't/won't recognise.

Any particular daytonas that you guys prefer? I like the white gold one too but it looks a bit too much like the SS one.

Datejust "Boy" - For dad
                Datejust w/ date/diamonds, w/Jubilee - For mum
                Datejust w/diamonds, w/Oyster - For wife
                Explorer 1 - For wife
                Agree..not many can tell the diff between the WG and SS. Even if urs is WG ppl will presume that's SS hahahah...

Comment

Bro...for your collection part...u may want to put it as ur signature. So u dun hav to keep typing it.

Just to to user CP right the top and edit signature

Comment

Ah, thanks, just learning to use. Appreciate the help!!

Comment

True, thats why i think spending $$$ on WG is abit pointless, my humble opinion is that not a lot of people can tell or appreciate WG anyway.

Comment

Just gotten myself a F series Half Gold Daytona with Paul Newman Dial.

Can't help admiring it every few minutes.

Comment

Bro how much did you pay for yr paul newman? Aint it supposed to be 60K and above?!!!
                          There is no true love, just a finely tuned jealousy

Comment

Originally posted by scf118c View Post
                            Just gotten myself a F series Half Gold Daytona with Paul Newman Dial.

Can't help admiring it every few minutes.
                            Well done bro Share the joy leh..take pics

Originally posted by ghost View Post
                            Bro how much did you pay for yr paul newman? Aint it supposed to be 60K and above?!!!
                            Hmm...same I wondering how much is it. I think only the SS version is worth 60K+....half gold should be cheaper

Comment

Originally posted by ghost View Post
                              Not the Real-Deal Paul Newman Daytona... just a Half Gold Daytona with the Paul Newman DIAL

Will take some photos over the weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                                Well done bro Share the joy leh..take pics

Hmm...same I wondering how much is it. I think only the SS version is worth 60K+....half gold should be cheaper
                                $60k I would be buying a few watches.... LOL

Kinda miss my Blue TT Sub now... might get another one in the near future. Haha.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X