No announcement yet.

Official Daytona Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ha ha ha... you're welcome! Hopefully someone will post a ROSE GOLD Daytona soon!

Comment

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
      Ha ha ha... you're welcome! Hopefully someone will post a ROSE GOLD Daytona soon!
      Hehehe I can post..but not mine

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Love my Daytona

Well seeing all the daytona owners who posted, i thought i might as well chip in....

What i like about my TT Daytona,

1) the size is really good for a 7 inch wrist.

2) TT has this very special effect with different lighting conditions, in the day there is abit of that bling factor, at night u can't really see the TT and at some point it does look like the SS.

3) Looks SPORTY esp for a bracelet watch.

As for why i didn't choose the SS versions,

PRICE factor is the main reason, if they were selling it at list with the usual discount i would get the SS white face, the TT looks better with the gold and black mix.

Thus i chose the cheaper one that still appealed to me.

Here is a photo...together with my Retro Clock
        Attached Files

Comment

Wow very nice...

Comment

Nice watch! Interesting picture!

Comment

Originally posted by Watch Freak View Post

Here is a photo...together with my Retro Clock
              kool kool this one i like...the zenith movements? oso like your retro clock. i thought its vacumm tube amp but then saw some numbers-liked glow. are both watches n clock still avail? care to share where to get and how much are they

need some advice from bro here. if i change the TT bracelet to SS, would the whole watch still look nice?
              Last edited by archie2000; 06-08-08, 09:55 PM.
              I need DeTox . Poisoned from Arowana, Marine Reef, Tube Amp Speakers Audiophile, Rollies and Paneraillies

Comment

Daytona with Tube clock

Yeah here is another close up shot, due to the size limitations i am unable to post the picture of the full clock.

Tube Clock : the predecessor of the LED displays. you can read up on this topic at wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nixie_tube). If i remember correctly the cost of it would be in the region of 600-750 SGD.

As for the Daytona, mine is the Cal 4130 movement not the Zenith. Not a movement kinda of guy but thought best to buy the newer one, although some might think like wise..

As for changing of the bracelet, imho i would think it won't look good....u can consider a leather / Nato kinda of strap thingy which i have seen quite a few people doing, that would still look not too bad.
                Attached Files

Comment

Yeah here is another close up shot, due to the size limitations i am unable to post the picture of the full clock.

Tube Clock : the predecessor of the LED displays. you can read up on this topic at wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nixie_tube). If i remember correctly the cost of it would be in the region of 600-750 SGD.

As for the Daytona, mine is the Cal 4130 movement not the Zenith. Not a movement kinda of guy but thought best to buy the newer one, although some might think like wise..

As for changing of the bracelet, imho i would think it won't look good....u can consider a leather / Nato kinda of strap thingy which i have seen quite a few people doing, that would still look not too bad.
                  I see....nice....

Yeah agree keep the bracelet...looks perfect with it!

Comment

thks for the pic. very nice and poisoning .
                    I need DeTox . Poisoned from Arowana, Marine Reef, Tube Amp Speakers Audiophile, Rollies and Paneraillies

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X