Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An AD quoted me YM blue dial lower than current YM, because I was told blue dial model dial is not platinum, that's why. I like the new YM 116622 platinum dial still. Slightly more ex than 16622, but the solid end links fit more nicely on my small wrists, and the new bracelet is better.

Comment

• Originally posted by xxccxx View Post
      An AD quoted me YM blue dial lower than current YM, because I was told blue dial model dial is not platinum, that's why. I like the new YM 116622 platinum dial still. Slightly more ex than 16622, but the solid end links fit more nicely on my small wrists, and the new bracelet is better.
      how much was the quote on the blue 116622 plus discount?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kerytch View Post
        how much was the quote on the blue 116622 plus discount?
        Blue dial 116622 S$15100+, can't remember exact,
        White dial 116622 S$16190,
        White dial 16622 is in between, can't remember exact. All before discount.

Comment

• I'm looking for a 2nd hand YM 35mm ( F serial above) , there doesn't seems to have a lot for sale . Also many for sale were from the P serial. Is there any special thing about the P serial YM ? Just asking ..
          Patek Phillipe Aquanaut 5167
          Rolex Daydate 18038
          Grand Seiko SBGX 059
          Seiko Premier Chrono Alarm
          Seiko Pepsi Diver SKX009K1
          Casio Illuminator A168WA-1U

Comment

• Bought 1 yatchmaster 2 full gold for hubby last year, now his mum bought another one for him. should we sell?

Comment

• Originally posted by Feely View Post
              Bought 1 yatchmaster 2 full gold for hubby last year, now his mum bought another one for him. should we sell?
              Isit the same piece?? If yes, then quickly bring it back to AD to exchange for another's piece if it's unworn. AD might take back if all the protective sticker is still intact. Good luck...
              Current:
              No More Liao...

Comment

• Originally posted by newbie09 View Post
                Isit the same piece?? If yes, then quickly bring it back to AD to exchange for another's piece if it's unworn. AD might take back if all the protective sticker is still intact. Good luck...

Yes exactly the same piece. Yellow gold. But it has been with us for a month, we were thinking of selling it off. Whole singapore now OOS. Should I try selling off on forums?

Comment

• Originally posted by MooMoo View Post
                  Thinking of selling away my "V" series yatch master and purchase yatch master II. Any good shop to recommend for 2nd hand yatch master II ?
                  Are you thinking of buying the full gold yatch master II 116688?

Comment

• Originally posted by Feely View Post
                    Yes exactly the same piece. Yellow gold. But it has been with us for a month, we were thinking of selling it off. Whole singapore now OOS. Should I try selling off on forums?
                    You can try to sell it at the forum here or at shop. But be prepare to make losses. Selling it here will get you higher return when comparing to shop, as the shop has overhead cost. Good luck with your sale.
                    Current:
                    No More Liao...

Comment

• Is this model still being produced? Heard that its not? if its not, wouldnt it fetch a higher price?

Comment

• That is a sweet watch I own one myself.

Comment

• Hi newbie here! Is $7500 a price to get for a Preowned half gold white face midsize YM?
                          Is there any value diff between the white and the blue face?
                          Thank u very much

Comment

• I heard that the steel and platinum Yacht Master is actually an upmarket upscale version of the submariner. True? Sounds plausible..cause the YM is essentially a sub beneath all the platinum bezel and dial.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lester View Post
                              I heard that the steel and platinum Yacht Master is actually an upmarket upscale version of the submariner. True? Sounds plausible..cause the YM is essentially a sub beneath all the platinum bezel and dial.
                              Bro different function... Sub bezel is unidirectional as yacht master is bidirectional...

Cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by kt Lim View Post
                                Bro different function... Sub bezel is unidirectional as yacht master is bidirectional...

Cheers
                                Well these are the differences upon my inspection of both models side-by-side - the 116622 vs 116610LV:
                                1. solid platinum bezel with raised markers vs ceramic bezel
                                2. curved polished lugs vs thicker lugs
                                3. smaller clasp vs larger clasp
                                4. smaller crown guard vs larger crown guard

Overall, the polished finish of the center case and center links on the bracelet gives it a dressier look vs the submariner, not to mention the precious metal bezel.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X