Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rolex AD in Hongkong

Hi Bros,

any recommendations for Rolex AD in Hongkong? i am heading there next week and want to go check out the rolex AD shops to see if it is cheaper to buy a Sub there.

any kind soul can advise?

thanks

are you aware of the tax rebates one can get from purchasing a Rolex from HK?

Comment

HK no tax rebates I think.
      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Hope i am not too late.

Oriental Watch Company
        Emperor Watch & Jewellery (HK) Company
        King Fook Jewellery Group Limited
        La Suisse Watch Company
        Yes Watch Company
        Zurich Watch Company

These are the bigger watch companies in HK, which you will see alots of their branches in touris-T places. I will prefer Oriental, as I feel the sales are more sincere. Emperor staff are more papaya.
        在幻变的生命里, 岁月, 原来是最大的小偷...

Comment

Yes, its tax free in HK.

Comment

Is it true that HongKees see what walk-in customer wear before deciding whether want to be papaya?

My friend told me one has to dress smartly (shirt and pant and tie) and not jean and polo tees..

Comment

i usually wear bermudas and t-shirt with flip flops when i am travelling. so i think i will be in this attire when i walk in to a Rolex shop.

Comment

Originally posted by alantannottam View Post
                Hope i am not too late.

Oriental Watch Company
                Emperor Watch & Jewellery (HK) Company
                King Fook Jewellery Group Limited
                La Suisse Watch Company
                Yes Watch Company
                Zurich Watch Company

These are the bigger watch companies in HK, which you will see alots of their branches in touris-T places. I will prefer Oriental, as I feel the sales are more sincere. Emperor staff are more papaya.

Hi Bro,

is it cheaper to buy in HK then in SG? Was quoted a new Sub C at $9500 in SG but the watch is from overseas AD.

Comment

I checked out the prices at HK on numerous occasions and no shops would sell at an attractive price... Even if I pay in cash. Maybe I went to the wrong shops? Anyway bought in EU.

Comment

Hey Palmtungsen, it will be unjust to say that all HK AD sale guys' attitude changes based on customers' attire lah. Material driven human being in this $$ driven societies, it may be true on your friend's comment. Haha, heng suay lor. I will not care much on how sales treat based on my dressing lah. CASH is KING mah!

Hey Ralliart, I checked with Oriental Watch. The price they quoted for a Sub C is HK$ 62100, with 5% discount. This's the same px and discount the gave me earlier this year (no price increase, wow), all ADs. and no matter how leng chai i am, how sweet my talk is, 5% discount is the max. So after conversion, this price is very close to what you have been offered. so you can consider. Your offer is from a Greek AD ?
                    在幻变的生命里, 岁月, 原来是最大的小偷...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X