Rolex Sky Dweller Vs AP Novelty??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rolex Sky Dweller Vs AP Novelty??

This 2 is my current favorite. Rolex Sky Dweller White-gold & AP Novelty Rose-gold.

Both looks nice & unique in its own way & with different functions. The only similarity is the price....more than $60k.

I have tried on the AP and it looks stunning, but the function is of no use to me. I also managed to try the Rolex but in full gold version, as there's no stock for WG yet. It has a Dual-time & month indicator which I find more useful.

So if you can only afford 1....which will u choose?

Sky dweller bro... Cos it looks more elegant in any attire... The AP is more of a very masculine and rugged look...
    HOME THEATERPHILE

MY HUMBLE COLLECTION
    ROLEX SUBMARINER 116613LBD 8 POINT DIAMOND DIAL "G" SERIAL
    Rolex Submariner TT 16613LN "s" series<<<[TRADED]
    Rolex Datejust 1601 "5 mil" series<<<[SOLD]
    Breitling Sirius Automatic 18K/SS B10071<<<[SOLD]
    TAG Heuer Carrera Calibre 16 Date CV2010
    G-Shock mudman g9300 ( daily beater )

HER'S
    Rolex ladies datejust
    vintage Cartier tank 18k
    TAG Heuer Formula 1 ceramic diamonds

Comment

You come to Rolex forum to ask this question. What kind of answer do you expect?

You should also try asking in AP forums to get a different set of answer.

Comment

Originally posted by xboxer View Post
        You come to Rolex forum to ask this question. What kind of answer do you expect?

You should also try asking in AP forums to get a different set of answer.
        I believe bros here are very open minded. Many of us love our Rolexes but not limited to it, most will have owned other brands as well.

As I mentioned, it's 2 very different watch.

Just wish to get an opinion and nothing more.

Comment

Confirm Sky dweller

Comment

look = AP
            function = sky dweller

Comment

Hmm, I dun know leh. Cuz if I got $60K to burn for a watch, I'll want something 'eye-catching' from a distance. So although I love Rolex, I might go for the AP as it is really striking. Sky dweller also nice, but has got a more 'functional' feel. And your nick ...AP Legacy?

Comment

Sky dweller, double chop sign confirm.

Comment

Sky dweller.

Comment

AP RG ROO novelty for me, got it and the carbon, no regrets whatsoever

Comment

With $60k, I'll get an AP ROO novelty Carbon and a Rolex Daytona

Comment

Neutral comment as i got both rolex sub n ap roo panda. My vote go to AP. They are one of the top 3 watchmakers in Swiss. And .. more ppl compliment on my AP more than my Rolex lolx

Comment

Btw how can i upgrade to allow access to post in marketplace? Got a piece of submariner ceramic to let go

Comment

I vote for AP ROO RG Novelty. For the amount that you are spending, it must look and feel the amount spent but I would emphasize that this is just my personal opinion.

But most important thing is to try on both pieces again, have a really good feel and look. Put it back to the dealer then go home and wait for 2 or 3 days. See which watch you are thinking more of and cannot sleep. Even dreaming of the watch, then, that is the watch you should get.
                            Check out my Amateur Watch Blog @ http://parte-di-tempo.blogspot.sg/

tsetse the fly hard to make more $$$ so can buy more timepieces

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X