Gmt master red/blue "pepsi" variants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gmt master red/blue "pepsi" variants

Dear experts..im a little confused..saw on a preowned watch website the model 1675..may i ask what gmt models are available for the pepsi model?

Thanks so much for reading this..
    Only a Rolex will do for me..a tradition passed down from my father and his father..
    I have a love-hate relationship with rolex, i hate the prices but love the pieces..
    Proud owner of a Rolex Explorer II 216570 polar since 27/2/13..okay..not anymore

black, blue/red, blue (steel)

brown/gold (two tone/gold)
    “Watches, no matter how much they cost, are better at telling time than making a person happy.” - Thomas J. Stanley

Comment

Model no. for Pepsi GMT you mean? 6542, 1675, 16750, 16700 and 16710

Comment

Hi alex.is that in order of release?as in 6542 was released first and 16710 released last?thanks again
        Only a Rolex will do for me..a tradition passed down from my father and his father..
        I have a love-hate relationship with rolex, i hate the prices but love the pieces..
        Proud owner of a Rolex Explorer II 216570 polar since 27/2/13..okay..not anymore

Comment

Originally posted by jasonsouza77 View Post
          Hi alex.is that in order of release?as in 6542 was released first and 16710 released last?thanks again
          I'm quite certain about it anyway here is a good link to know abit more about the history.
          http://doubleredseadweller.com/watch-info/gmt/

Comment

Thanks again alex..

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X