Need advise on Milgauss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need advise on Milgauss

Thinking of buying a milgauss. the latest model. can someonoe advise on the pros and cons of the Black and the white? Personally i prefer the white buy was advised that the black (Green saphire glass) is already discontinued and will probably appreciate in terms of prices. so what say you?

Originally posted by wukong View Post
    Thinking of buying a milgauss. the latest model. can someonoe advise on the pros and cons of the Black and the white? Personally i prefer the white buy was advised that the black (Green saphire glass) is already discontinued and will probably appreciate in terms of prices. so what say you?
    if you're not cantonese and not superstitious why not.
    Green looks nicer to me but just a matter of personal preference

Comment

any recommended price range? was thinking of a second hand. can quote for both model?

Comment

Green discontinued meh? Or just rumor only, if its just rumor just ignore it cus the rumor has been on going forever, somemore green is not a limited production.

I bought the black n sometimes i wonder if i should hav bought the green but sometimes i think my black 1 damn good looking

If u end up buying the white 1, u may have the same experience as me. Its normal cus grass is always greener at the other side SOMETIMES

Comment

hahaha.. thats a good one. Seems like the crowd is going towards black dial.

Comment

the green one a bit orr biang leh.. i think i will go hunt for a white one. thanks for the advise ppl

Comment

If you like special, go for the green sapphire one. If you are aware, not so many people are wearing this.

Comment

Hi,
                I have one bought local full set.. If u keen can pm for discuss mine green..

Comment

Was looking at all 3 models for my wife and she ended up choosing the white face. She finds that it looks more fun and refreshing. Had it for a couple of months already and she still loves it.

Listen to your heart and buy what you love.

Comment

AP, thats a good one. listen to your heart.

Comment

Originally posted by wukong View Post
                      Black will show fingerprints easily & looks smaller on the wrist, while white tends the opposite. Depends on your liking, so best to try both & see the result yourself before buying

Rolex owner since 2010
                      Previously owned:
                      Explorer II(216570) black dial AN serial
                      GMT-Master II(116710LN) AN serial
                      Current collection:
                      Datejust 36(116234) V serial
                      GMT-Master II(116713LN) AN serial
                      Upcoming/Wishlist:
                      "Hulk" green sub(116610LV)

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse