Sea Dweller 4000ft Still Available !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sea Dweller 4000ft Still Available !!

Went to People's Park Complex to change money for my overseas trip.

Went past KHH, and surprise to see a BRAND NEW SEA DWELLER 4000ft on the display window !!

First I thought my eyes playing trick on me, as it might be a SDDS. Rubbed my eyes and took another look.

It's really the SD 4000.

Wow I thought it was discontinued since early last year..... Seems like there are more than enough stock to go around....

PS: didn't bother to go in to asked the price

Originally posted by jSkywalker View Post

Went past KHH, and surprise to see a BRAND NEW SEA DWELLER 4000ft on the display window !!

First I thought my eyes playing trick on me, as it might be a SDDS. Rubbed my eyes and took another look.

It's really the SD 4000.

Wow I thought it was discontinued since early last year..... Seems like there are more than enough stock to go around....

is it DSSD 3900m? im getting confused

Comment

4,000 ft = 1,220m is for Sea Dweller.

3,900m = 12,800 ft is for Deep Sea lah.

Comment

Originally posted by jSkywalker View Post

It's really the SD 4000.

if you walk afew more,you might find another one just taken out from the AD safe!

Comment

shouldn't be surprised. although SDs are produced in lower qty than subbies, the former is still manufactured in relatively vast numbers.
          Remnants of my irresponsibility:
          "Foreign affections"
          1) Sinn U1-30 June 2007
          2) Rolex Sea-Dweller 16600 M series-23 Jan 08 (HER perpetual oyster )
          3) Omega Seamaster Chrono Diver 2225.80.00-25 Jul 08 (From Wife )
          4) IWC Top Gun Chrono-20 Sep 09
          What's NEXT?

Comment

i said that cos i know some ADs they keep one or two for their regulars. And some did it cos model discontinuing so they keep em' in their safe till their customer ask for them..than you know what they will say..

Comment

same old story told again n again by diff AD..

Comment

i was told by the local ad sales person that there have v series Sd for sale.

Comment

Originally posted by Marlb0r0 View Post
                  i was told by the local ad sales person that there have v series Sd for sale.
                  yes. there are are 'v' series SD. whether 'v' is the last series for SD, only time will tell.

Comment

Yes confirmed there is V series for the Sea Dweller. I just got my brand new V series Sea Dweller from Dickson. Last pc from them. As for whether its really discontinued, Im not sure though....but Im enjoying my Sea Dweller tremendously....!
                    Space for Rent if you want to advertise

Comment

Originally posted by delrosa81 View Post
                      Yes confirmed there is V series for the Sea Dweller. I just got my brand new V series Sea Dweller from Dickson. Last pc from them. As for whether its really discontinued, Im not sure though....but Im enjoying my Sea Dweller tremendously....!
                      congrats.

what's the damage for your special piece?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X